
Singapore Garden Festival, 30th July 2008
I worked my ass off for the past two days & spent some time with my parents on Wednesday for dinner & the garden festival held at Suntec's Convention Centre..
Dinner was simple & goOOOd..
This stall selling roasted meats with rice & noodles in Marina Square's food court was one of my favourites.. :D~
Dad had some sort of soya sauce chicken rice,don't know if it was good..
Mum had wonton noodles (S$4.50) without the char siew..The wontons were very nice & every piece had a prawn in it with marinated minced meat..YUM.
Where as I had a roasted duck noodle (S$5).. Was good,but the portion of meat was alittle small for me..

Walked into Dutti to see what their sale was about..
Nothing much was left,just leftovers I guess..I wasn't very attracted to many things.
Bought a pair of white jeans which was a surprise for me,I don't wear light coloured jeans due to my wide hips..haha~
At S$69..I felt it was a good buy :D
Then it was time for the garen festival!
Tonnes of photos taken actually,& these are just SOME of it..HAha~
That's all for now..Happy browsing! ;)





























































--
0005
--
Dinner was simple & goOOOd..
This stall selling roasted meats with rice & noodles in Marina Square's food court was one of my favourites.. :D~
Dad had some sort of soya sauce chicken rice,don't know if it was good..
Walked into Dutti to see what their sale was about..
Nothing much was left,just leftovers I guess..I wasn't very attracted to many things.
At S$69..I felt it was a good buy :D
Then it was time for the garen festival!
Tonnes of photos taken actually,& these are just SOME of it..HAha~
That's all for now..Happy browsing! ;)
--
0005
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment