
WeekenD..part 1 of 2..
Experienced uneven days of under-eating & over-eating..
Would post about the tonnes of stuff I had over the past few days..Soon.
Work was so slow yesterday & today,I kept thinking about the wonderful dinner I was to have with my colleagues in the evening..
& today,I kept thinking of the food I had last night.. :D~
I must be going crazy~~
Anyways!
I've too many pictures in the camera & its time to share what I've seen,heard of,experienced & ate!
On Saturday,dear & I headed to Orchard Road for the afternoon to hang out..
We didn't do anything besides lunch & window-shopping around.
Tired alot of clothes & didn't buy anything besides a racer-back top from Mango at S$5..how disappointing!
Had Japanese food for lunch & we don't seem to get sick of it,thank goodness,cause' I ain't sick of it :)
Bought some snacks for myself from the supermarket & surprisingly ran into my cousin & her boyfriend..
Its scary how I can recognise people's faces very easily at one glance.
Bought stuff from Marks & Spencer too..YummY~




Headed home to rest & eat before going over to Kenny & Vivien's place for bible studies.
A very long day it had been.
Kor touched down on Sunday morning & it feels like theres no difference that he's home with us..
How strange.
He didn't get me anything besides some cute mascot badge from an exhibition,& some snacks for us at home to eat..


Alright,good enough,I told myself,cause I expected him to get be some CDs,which he didn't have the time to buy..
And then in the afternoon,Michelle,dear & I popped over to a colleagues' wedding in AMK..
Quite a nice setting they did,& I felt quite awkward being there,cause I was SUPER TALL with my heels!
Goodness!
Saw plenty other colleagues much later,& had our lunch at the wedding.
Pretty disappointed as I expected a much more elaborate fare.
The beef rendang was overcooked,so hard & chewy like rubber.
We didn't stay for too long a time,& left about almost an hour later.. :)
Yup,& we didn't forget the photos..
Dear sent her over to the west side for a funeral wake for work,& I was curious to know how a non-Christian funeral was like,so she brought us around the tentage where its only for the group to sing,chant,& play instruments..
I was pretty freaked out & didn't stay for long as the mourning family was checking out on us as visitors..
Well oK bah,I'll post again the day after tomorrow with more pictures~
Nighty~~
--
2256
--
Would post about the tonnes of stuff I had over the past few days..Soon.
Work was so slow yesterday & today,I kept thinking about the wonderful dinner I was to have with my colleagues in the evening..
& today,I kept thinking of the food I had last night.. :D~
I must be going crazy~~
Anyways!
I've too many pictures in the camera & its time to share what I've seen,heard of,experienced & ate!
On Saturday,dear & I headed to Orchard Road for the afternoon to hang out..
We didn't do anything besides lunch & window-shopping around.
Tired alot of clothes & didn't buy anything besides a racer-back top from Mango at S$5..how disappointing!
Had Japanese food for lunch & we don't seem to get sick of it,thank goodness,cause' I ain't sick of it :)
Bought some snacks for myself from the supermarket & surprisingly ran into my cousin & her boyfriend..
Its scary how I can recognise people's faces very easily at one glance.
Bought stuff from Marks & Spencer too..YummY~
Headed home to rest & eat before going over to Kenny & Vivien's place for bible studies.
A very long day it had been.
Kor touched down on Sunday morning & it feels like theres no difference that he's home with us..
How strange.
He didn't get me anything besides some cute mascot badge from an exhibition,& some snacks for us at home to eat..
And then in the afternoon,Michelle,dear & I popped over to a colleagues' wedding in AMK..
Quite a nice setting they did,& I felt quite awkward being there,cause I was SUPER TALL with my heels!
Saw plenty other colleagues much later,& had our lunch at the wedding.
Pretty disappointed as I expected a much more elaborate fare.
The beef rendang was overcooked,so hard & chewy like rubber.
Dear sent her over to the west side for a funeral wake for work,& I was curious to know how a non-Christian funeral was like,so she brought us around the tentage where its only for the group to sing,chant,& play instruments..
I was pretty freaked out & didn't stay for long as the mourning family was checking out on us as visitors..
Well oK bah,I'll post again the day after tomorrow with more pictures~
Nighty~~
--
2256
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment