a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

more food..

Yeps Sunday was not all..
Chomped like crazy on Monday evening with my colleagues at Carousel,located in Royal Plaza on Scotts.
Hadn't been into this building since they renovated over the past year or two..


Seated near the glass area facing the mainroad,it was quite a quiet corner away from the main buffet sections.. I started out with a mixture of different cuisines..
From Malay to Thai,to Japanese stuff & Hong Kong dim sum (very disappointing in terms of taste & texture..),to Arab sort of dishes to continental food..
Their roasted beef was good..I had seconds of that.. :)What came in on my next round was Japanese sashimi & sushi..The sushi was so-so..& only the salmon sashimi was fresh..
The rest of the fish on my platter had this fishy taste which I guess....
Everyone else doesn't know how to enjoy,therefore,stocks weren't moving..

Was seated around with my boss,Yanti,& a radiographer..
& here are my other colleagues..


Back to more food..
Besides the full variety of foods,there also is a salad bar & a wide table of cold raw/cooked seafood.
There's this crab/lobster-like thing with only 1 claw which has so many spooks!
Only its body & a small portion of its claw can be eaten..
Tasted good..
There also were these mussels cooked in chilli which were very tasty,& very fresh!!!
I normally do not take mussels as I've plentiful yucky encouters eating fishy smelling ones..

Strangely,I made my next round with cheese & crackers..Blue,Brie,& St Pauline's (so difficult to eat~eEKS!)
& back to more meats.. :)
More roast beef,roasted & boiled chicken..
Plus this lamb & eggplant dish which was very good..Some middle eastern delicacy I guess..

Pastas & Penang prawn mee was oso available over the counter..
Though they were smart to serve it as a very small portin,it wasn't nice at all,the broth was far too sweet & nothing is fragrant,its just..Sweet!

Speaking of which..Had lots of sweet dessert..
Abit scary,perhaps I should slow down.Grabbed myself 5 shot-glasses of petite desserts comprising of..
Panna Cotta (right)..
(From left to right)Orange something something,Chocolate Black something,banana chocolate mousses,& Tiramisu..
& some cakes..Cheesecake,cheesecake tart,chocolate mousse cake,plus a small dish of creme brulee~

Moved on with a plate of fruits too,but I didn't capture that with a photograph..
& also the ever-popular Bread Pudding..which tasted so good with their yummy vanilla sauce..Strange that its white in colour though..Isn't vanilla brown?

The final platter was another mixed round of desserts from the chocolate fountain,which was very diluted compared to the last time I had their desserts in their other buffet before renovation..
A shot glass of mango cream & chocolate mousse,quite a bad combination.
& more green tea cakes which scored points with me..hehe.. :D

I pretty much ate more than I usually do that night,thanks to the tummy excercise I had the day before.HAHA.
& I sort of felt awkward,I still wondered what my colleagues said or thought of me,Yanti & Michelle,because of making noise a few days ago regarding the issue of my other colleagues who weren't very willing to spend on food & chipping in a fraction of the cost for waiving our juniors to their buffet meal..

What to do? We all have different interests at heart,& we as man,are selfish.

--
1324
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment