a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Happy Nurses' Day! 1st August 2008

August 1st is Nurses' Day..The company I'm working celebrated a day in advance on Thursday..

A buffet spread of food on multiple tables enough for all..

Prizes for games & lucky draws were revealed & given out by our big boss..& here are some of my juniors..Cotton candy & popcorn were given out,compliments of the big boss. :)Senior staff & my juniors..Any popcorn for you?
We then had a preview of our dinner & dance coming this August..With Dr Wong posing as Austin Powers..
& I have no idea who the other girl dressed in red is posing as..
The girl in white though,is a smaller version of Marilyn Monroe..so funny!
I took a picture with them both though..keke..
Austin Power's scandal.. hahaA~
Plus the other young docs I know of..& on the same day,a colleague received a very beautiful bouquet of flowers..
So sweet~ It was a belated birthday bouquet from her loved one.. :)
She was touched,very touched till tears came out from her eyes..I've never seen anyone tear upon receiving flowers.
Tears of joy or sadness..I don't know.Kept quiet for a while..
But later in the day,I requested to read her card when she was alone,KPO to see if the market out there for guys are the same in terms of content in the card.
But nah,she didn't want to let me see it..Super confidential due to some situation I guess.
Felt bad for asking also,but every young one in the lab is so used to reading out each other's declarations of love and other sweet stuff..

"I'll tell you the story behind these flowers next time",she said..
Sounds very sad..
--
1126
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment