
NDP Rehearsals on Saturday..
Second post again today!
I obviously didn't do anything on Saturday,I stayed home for almost the entire day doing almost nothing..
There was an initial plan to go out for a movie with dear & my parents to Vivocity but we cancelled out on it with much thought.
I was very upset cause' its so hard to get a movie that my parents would agree to go for,together.
Heard its quite good anyway,will watch it soon. :)
Sort of slept my afternoon away after dear arrived to my place.
He was dead exhausted too..But nvm that,I had my power naps,twice in the same afternoon too!:)
& during the early part of the evening before Kenny had arrived for bible studies with us,I was at the balcony looKing out to the planes flying past my place & took some photographs of the patterns & formations made by the planes during the National Day Parade rehearsals..
It's pretty cool~





The planes looked so tiny in my pics,but its not that bad in real-life..
Fireworks couldn't be seen this time around due to the change in location..
We all had chicken porridge for supper after bible studies,& dear introduced to Kenny the cakes & ideas that his chef made up with & sold to their clients.
I'm quite proud of dear right now,& I hope business picks up in time to come.
We washed up later on & headed out for a late night show nearby for Hancock.
It was surprisingly quite nice compared to what I thought it was,not very much of a flop.
Will Smith presents himself as John Hancock (sound's like insurance company! haha!),an edgy,conflicted,sarcastic,& misunderstood super hero..
His well-intentioned heroics might get the job done & save countless lives,but always seem to leave jaw-dropping damage in their wake.
The public has finally had enough – as grateful as they are to have their local hero, he good citizens of Los Angeles are wondering what they ever did to deserve this guy.
Hancock isn’t the kind of man who cares what other people think – until the day that he saves the life of a PR executive,& the sardonic superhero begins to realize that he may have a vulnerable side after all.
A twist in the storyline there after,with nice computer graphics & somehow,a touching scene or two..The ending was alittle bit short though..
Still,was quite satisfied watching it.. :)
The cinema was freezing cold & what I wore didn't seem enough though I was quite well covered up.
Dear was strangely hungry & for once,he took away MacDonald's for supper & didn't let me finish the fries as they're VERY VERY VERY harmful to the body.
I'm still in disbelieve that I threw away half that pack of fries.
We sat in the park nearby my place & had our grub in the cold..
With a persian cat within the vicinity,it came towards us obviously for food & company..
It doesn't like fries,doesn't like lettuce but had the small portion of bread I gave. :)
Its eyes were so mysteriously beautiful & its so fat,so cute!
There was not collar or tag on it & it was pretty obvious that it wasn't a stray one..
I felt like touching it but I was quite scared that it would glue to me till I went home..haha..
We didn't stay much longer as it was very cold that night,& it really followed us to the car!
Awww..sad that we couldn't bring it home..
--
2033
--
I obviously didn't do anything on Saturday,I stayed home for almost the entire day doing almost nothing..
There was an initial plan to go out for a movie with dear & my parents to Vivocity but we cancelled out on it with much thought.
I was very upset cause' its so hard to get a movie that my parents would agree to go for,together.
Heard its quite good anyway,will watch it soon. :)
Sort of slept my afternoon away after dear arrived to my place.
He was dead exhausted too..But nvm that,I had my power naps,twice in the same afternoon too!:)
& during the early part of the evening before Kenny had arrived for bible studies with us,I was at the balcony looKing out to the planes flying past my place & took some photographs of the patterns & formations made by the planes during the National Day Parade rehearsals..
It's pretty cool~





The planes looked so tiny in my pics,but its not that bad in real-life..
Fireworks couldn't be seen this time around due to the change in location..
We all had chicken porridge for supper after bible studies,& dear introduced to Kenny the cakes & ideas that his chef made up with & sold to their clients.
I'm quite proud of dear right now,& I hope business picks up in time to come.
We washed up later on & headed out for a late night show nearby for Hancock.
It was surprisingly quite nice compared to what I thought it was,not very much of a flop.Will Smith presents himself as John Hancock (sound's like insurance company! haha!),an edgy,conflicted,sarcastic,& misunderstood super hero..
His well-intentioned heroics might get the job done & save countless lives,but always seem to leave jaw-dropping damage in their wake.
The public has finally had enough – as grateful as they are to have their local hero, he good citizens of Los Angeles are wondering what they ever did to deserve this guy.
Hancock isn’t the kind of man who cares what other people think – until the day that he saves the life of a PR executive,& the sardonic superhero begins to realize that he may have a vulnerable side after all.
A twist in the storyline there after,with nice computer graphics & somehow,a touching scene or two..The ending was alittle bit short though..
Still,was quite satisfied watching it.. :)
The cinema was freezing cold & what I wore didn't seem enough though I was quite well covered up.
Dear was strangely hungry & for once,he took away MacDonald's for supper & didn't let me finish the fries as they're VERY VERY VERY harmful to the body.
I'm still in disbelieve that I threw away half that pack of fries.
We sat in the park nearby my place & had our grub in the cold..
With a persian cat within the vicinity,it came towards us obviously for food & company..
It doesn't like fries,doesn't like lettuce but had the small portion of bread I gave. :)
Its eyes were so mysteriously beautiful & its so fat,so cute!
There was not collar or tag on it & it was pretty obvious that it wasn't a stray one..
I felt like touching it but I was quite scared that it would glue to me till I went home..haha..
We didn't stay much longer as it was very cold that night,& it really followed us to the car!
Awww..sad that we couldn't bring it home..
--
2033
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment