a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Day 2 on course..Friday, 25th July 2008

Second day to squeeeeze into the bus & train..
It's a total mad house in Raffles Place MRT.

More photographs to cover on my henna hands.. :)The colour's set in nice with a darker shade of brown now..

Plus a morning photo of the two of us before lecture's start..
Not forgetting a photo of meself! :DI almost fell asleep again during the lecture again..
But it wasn't that bad,I managed to pull through..
By the time it was lunch hour,we realised that it was pouring super heavily!
Couldn't walk out to Lau Pa Sat & so on..

This was taken after buying lunch,& the rain had lightened up so much..But before that,we couldn't see what was on the other side at all..

We settled for Spinelli's upon seeing the super duper long queue outside Cedele..
Took away a small Strawberry T Spin thingy for myself (S4.90)..

Shared a Cobb Salad which was of a rather generous portion at S$6.50..
Sliced chicken,chicken bacon bits,shredded cheese,avocado,tomato,half a boiled egg,& a bed of some type of lettuce leaves on the underneath..
Honestly,it was VERY GOOD! & filling too.

Only thing I didn't like was its dressing..Some weird green stuff.Eeks.
We also shared a Potato Salad with red bell peppers & corn..Which was sort of nice..
For about S$5,I think it was alittle on the high side.
But anyway,it was tasty!
Nadz pointed out it wasn't made of the normal potatoes we'd buy from the supermarket,in fact,its skin was red..
I don't know much about potatoes..
Still,I ate them up without knowing what dressing sauce they used. :)
Whilst we were eating,I received a phonecall & was notified that a cell group friend of mine had passed away just the night before..
I'm still very shocked with this piece of news.
He's quite young..About the age of 34 or 35..hmz..

Returned to our training room for a nap & woke up to find a familliar person to be standing 5metres away from me..
It was Don! Great to see him,& wake up to a bag of sweets between Nadz & I..
Ahh so sweet of him~
We were really touched by his action to buy us some sweets..
Cause' he's a very serious guy who doesn't joke much or say much besides our Youth Union work stuff..
Snacked throughout the day thanks to one of the ladies,Christina,who brought us papadums,keropok,biscuits,potato chips & nuts!yay~
Sure to get fat at that rate man..Not to mention the bad cholesterol..eeks!

Did alot of problem/case study solving for the afternoon & my brains were knocked out,was alittle dizzy.
Beared with it till I got home..
Went home in another packed train & did some stuff in AMK..Was a cold day indeed..
I had my thick jacket on the whole time..

Reached home for a cold meal too,& an amazingly sweeeet mango from Pakistan! Yummy! :D~
Didn't go out after course as planned as dear was stuck in last minute arrangements..
Dear oh dear.
I miss you.

--
2323
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment