
Teochew Songs Concert,11th July 2008
Friday was quite slack at work..
My boss had a hit of inspiration to paint our cardboard box with oil paints..
& here's how its like..


Quite nice isn't it? :)
But after that,it was a socially packed day afterwork..
Had my evening out with my colleagues to the new revamped Chinatown Market Hawker Centre..
Share tonnes of food! I had a red wine chicken mee sua,& we shared some rojak,popiah & guo tie..


Wow~ It was gooOOooOOd~
Cause' I was starving over the later part of the afternoon,only had durians for lunch..
:)
Soon after,we headed over to the Kreta Ayer Community Club for a special performance thanks to Mr Goh!
Started off at 7.45pm..
It's a special opening night graced by many important guests,including the organisers,the Koh Brothers.
The performances was a mix of short stories & songs..
If not for the chinese subtitles on the sides,I wouldn't have understood what the whole thing was about..


I actually fell asleep on part of the 3rd performance..
& only a 15min interval was given for the night..










Overall,the entire show was quite nice,& the music was good!
I liked it!
Zoomed down to meet dear in town to go east for Daniel's 21st birthday..
It was quite a last minute thing to the celebration that night.
More food again! hee.
It was a very cold night with the land breeze blowing..I had to put my jacket on.
Constance mum cooks a great deal of fried rice & hot sambal macaroni..
Could see that dear really enjoyed his food. ;)
We managed to sing a song for him & get photos taken on their family's camera..
So this is the only pic I had..

Was low on batt & the camera eventually died out on me!
Well anyway,I was surprised that its a family affair & few friends were around..
Abit awkward but still ok~
:)
We had cake & I had some barbecued sausages & tonnes of big prawns hot from the grill thanks to auntie..
YAy~Got acquainted to a couple of new friends made there & then..
& I enjoyed the entire makan & get together..
A great 21st Birthday to him once again..& hope that he works hard for the things he wants & needs in life! :)
--
2006
--
My boss had a hit of inspiration to paint our cardboard box with oil paints..
& here's how its like..
But after that,it was a socially packed day afterwork..
Had my evening out with my colleagues to the new revamped Chinatown Market Hawker Centre..
Share tonnes of food! I had a red wine chicken mee sua,& we shared some rojak,popiah & guo tie..
Cause' I was starving over the later part of the afternoon,only had durians for lunch..
:)
Soon after,we headed over to the Kreta Ayer Community Club for a special performance thanks to Mr Goh!
Started off at 7.45pm..
If not for the chinese subtitles on the sides,I wouldn't have understood what the whole thing was about..
& only a 15min interval was given for the night..
I liked it!
Zoomed down to meet dear in town to go east for Daniel's 21st birthday..
It was quite a last minute thing to the celebration that night.
More food again! hee.
It was a very cold night with the land breeze blowing..I had to put my jacket on.
Constance mum cooks a great deal of fried rice & hot sambal macaroni..
Could see that dear really enjoyed his food. ;)
We managed to sing a song for him & get photos taken on their family's camera..
So this is the only pic I had..
Was low on batt & the camera eventually died out on me!
Well anyway,I was surprised that its a family affair & few friends were around..
Abit awkward but still ok~
:)
We had cake & I had some barbecued sausages & tonnes of big prawns hot from the grill thanks to auntie..
YAy~Got acquainted to a couple of new friends made there & then..
& I enjoyed the entire makan & get together..
A great 21st Birthday to him once again..& hope that he works hard for the things he wants & needs in life! :)
--
2006
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment