
Wednesday, 23rd July 2008
The sky was so dark in the morning..
Kor & I escaped the heavy rain from our place,only to get caught at our work area..haha..
Work wasn't a breeze at all,in fact,I was struggling to complete certain cases as I had to attend a course on both Thursday & Friday!
& took a couple of photos for somebody at work on his & her case..


Bought a box of 3 lipsticks from Yanti @ S$30 only!Her cousin's working with Lancome & Shu Umera..
Sold 1 piece to Eileen,& was surprised that she took the almost nude colour,I always thought she'd take the lighter or the dark pink..
Mum took the lighter shade of pink.
Yeah speaking of which,Eileen & I met up for dinner after work to catch up..
Supposed to see her in 2 weeks time..But well oK bah to her convenience,I could make time to see her..
I don't have pictures of my dinner,but she did,don't know why I missed out.HAHA.
Gees.Anyway I was quite satisfied with the beef brisket noodles. :)
Thanks girl ;)
Chat for ages & we finally lifted our royal bums to walk around..
Landed ourselves in the supermarket for snacks..:D
She was so disappointed with the range but eventually bought a few items in & out of the supermarket.
Don't know if she was a happy girl after that! HAHA..
I bought myself the following..
Something similar to our childhood chocolate+wafer snacks Apollo..But this Japanese version with hazelnuts is much better..S$2.50 a box..
Same for this Pretz which tasted like there was too much MSG seasoning in it..
Not forgetting one of my favourite seaweed rice cracker snacks,about S$3+ for a pack of 10 pieces..
We decided to go out one day specially just to go around & buy Japanese snacks..ON!
Looks like I need to do some research on where to buy.. :)
Made our way home soon after to call it a day..
--
1430
--
Work wasn't a breeze at all,in fact,I was struggling to complete certain cases as I had to attend a course on both Thursday & Friday!
& took a couple of photos for somebody at work on his & her case..
Mum took the lighter shade of pink.
Yeah speaking of which,Eileen & I met up for dinner after work to catch up..
Supposed to see her in 2 weeks time..But well oK bah to her convenience,I could make time to see her..
I don't have pictures of my dinner,but she did,don't know why I missed out.HAHA.
Gees.Anyway I was quite satisfied with the beef brisket noodles. :)
Thanks girl ;)
Chat for ages & we finally lifted our royal bums to walk around..
Landed ourselves in the supermarket for snacks..:D
She was so disappointed with the range but eventually bought a few items in & out of the supermarket.
Don't know if she was a happy girl after that! HAHA..
I bought myself the following..
Something similar to our childhood chocolate+wafer snacks Apollo..But this Japanese version with hazelnuts is much better..S$2.50 a box..
Looks like I need to do some research on where to buy.. :)
Made our way home soon after to call it a day..
--
1430
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment