
Day 1 on course..Thursday, 24th July 2008
Was in the business district area for module 2 of my BCIR course..
I seriously didn't like the train ride I had,it was far too packed.
Even the sardines in a can have more space than the train itself.
Dozed off during certain parts of the morning's lecture.
OOPS.
Because I slept at almost 2am..
Was super excited shopping online via Victoria's Secret site..
Had the help of Eileen with my confirmation of order in that list I had to fill up.
I quite regret having it shipped directly to me from the states.Plus it takes a month!
Postage costs a bomb & it would have been about half the price if they sent it to my aunt in the states for free with a purchase over USD100.
& its much faster that she's in the states & sends it via registered airmail to me.
Now I know what to do next time..*big grin*
& it was onto lunch hour..Didn't feel like eating thanks to that tonnes of beehoon during tea break..
Shared a berries salad (S$6.50) with Nadz..
Not a very berry thing,so few berries.
1 raspberry,1 black raspberry,1 gooseberry,& half a strawberry..
& its expensive..So much grass in it too..HAHA.
Im still wondering if it is wheat grass?!
Since it was a long lunch period with time to kill,Nadz drew my hand again upon my request.
Its really nice of her to do so..
I like it! :D
& after the course,we were to attend a Youth Union Sub-comittee meeting at TTSH..
But we parted at Novena MRT since she had something critical to attend to,& I had dinner on my own at Sakae..
Food is seriously expensive,or that I am a big eater..?
Had a swordfish sashimi,a softshell crab handroll,a chawanmushi & a chicken with vegetaboles in paper hot pot soup thingy..
My total bill came up to almost S$28..WOAH.Scary....
But nevermind that,I was pretty much satisfied with my fill.
& made my way to meet Nadz for the meeting..
Had time to kill again since the meeting hadn't started officially,& taddaa~~~
Another one on my other hand! :D
It's really nice,she's so gifted with her steady hands to draw!!
Its the third time I've had my hands drawn by her..
Thanks once again babe!:D
Was quite a good meeting to straighten things out for National Day,& it ended exactly at 8pm..*phew*
I'm glad I managed to go home earlier than I thought I could..
--
2125
--
I seriously didn't like the train ride I had,it was far too packed.
Even the sardines in a can have more space than the train itself.
Dozed off during certain parts of the morning's lecture.
OOPS.
Because I slept at almost 2am..
Was super excited shopping online via Victoria's Secret site..
Had the help of Eileen with my confirmation of order in that list I had to fill up.
I quite regret having it shipped directly to me from the states.Plus it takes a month!
Postage costs a bomb & it would have been about half the price if they sent it to my aunt in the states for free with a purchase over USD100.
& its much faster that she's in the states & sends it via registered airmail to me.
Now I know what to do next time..*big grin*
& it was onto lunch hour..Didn't feel like eating thanks to that tonnes of beehoon during tea break..
Shared a berries salad (S$6.50) with Nadz..
1 raspberry,1 black raspberry,1 gooseberry,& half a strawberry..
& its expensive..So much grass in it too..HAHA.
Im still wondering if it is wheat grass?!
Since it was a long lunch period with time to kill,Nadz drew my hand again upon my request.
Its really nice of her to do so..
& after the course,we were to attend a Youth Union Sub-comittee meeting at TTSH..
But we parted at Novena MRT since she had something critical to attend to,& I had dinner on my own at Sakae..
Food is seriously expensive,or that I am a big eater..?
Had a swordfish sashimi,a softshell crab handroll,a chawanmushi & a chicken with vegetaboles in paper hot pot soup thingy..
My total bill came up to almost S$28..WOAH.Scary....
But nevermind that,I was pretty much satisfied with my fill.
& made my way to meet Nadz for the meeting..
Had time to kill again since the meeting hadn't started officially,& taddaa~~~
Another one on my other hand! :D
Its the third time I've had my hands drawn by her..
Thanks once again babe!:D
Was quite a good meeting to straighten things out for National Day,& it ended exactly at 8pm..*phew*
I'm glad I managed to go home earlier than I thought I could..
--
2125
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment