
turning 21.. 22nd july 2008..
Tuesday..Rushed all over,to tie up & celebrate a colleague's 21st birthday,a day in advance..
Well,am glad we did manage to trick & surprise her,plus,she liked our present which I picked!
Very old school,key & lock pendant necklace by Agnes B,in black metal..
So so glad that she liked it & no one else had bought a key for her..

She even brought her own Fuji Instax camera to take a few good pictures..So sweet~Reminds me of my quite-badly-organised 21st birthday party.HAHA.
& after work..Stayed back to kill time since I was to meet dear later at Vivocity instead of him fetching me..
Took photos with the bday girl,Beatrice & Elgene instead..
Not forgetting some of KX's lovely presents,plus her cute durian mousse!

I think that she must have been very happy about everyone throwing birthday wishes to her birthday..:)
Earlier in the day,my colleagues were discussing a colleague's bag,whether it was an original or bootleg & so on..
I was sure it was for real cause' the owner isn't a fan of bootlegs like me.Hee.
Had a conversation with the owner earlier on anyway,& was introduced to her new baby,the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Bellevue PM at about S$1.7K-S$1.8K..
The shape isn't like your regular bag,but it looks so easy to clean,& the smell of the leather was so strong..yum.haha..*psycho*
A nameplate on the front of the bag spotlights the Old English Louis Vuitton signature,nice,but abit too tiny for me.HAHA.
Having a zip top closure,this handbag becomes perfect to carry an array of things without worrying about anything falling out..
Which made me convince that her bag was a good buy..
A colleague pointed out that even "Grade A" bootlegs use real leather too,blah blah blah.
I'm thinking that she's just jealous..Hmz.Alot of criticising over a bag.
Stupid.
Wasn't a very good conversation when hearing LC people talk.I didn't like it.
LC & ugly Singaporean.
If you can afford & mentally prepare yourself to buy an expensice bag,go ahead & do so.. :)
Its pointless to get so excited to doubt others & talk on & on about people's branded bags to others when they themselves want to buy but can't..
Abit turned off there & then. zzz
ANYWAY! Nice bag girl~ ;)
I made my way down to Vivo City & was told to shop around first as he would be late..
Spend money again.This time,all in Watsons..
2 boxes of Pretz at S$2.50 each..
A tin of sweets at S$5..
Hershey's chocolate sticks at S$3.70 each..Which I gave 1 box away.
Terra chips going on this "1 for 1" offer..BEST BUY! :D
And then bought other female toiletries which led me to a free gift of some mascot of the upcoming Olympics in Beijing..quite cute!
Stuff were quite a handful,& I ran into an Israeli who was promoting a DIY ceramic hair curler to me.
Quite a hardseller..
Kena forced to be his hair model & it did seem so nice & easy.Still,I didn't buy it.
Had small talk instead & asked him about Infected Mushroom,& funny thing he tells me that back home,people take drugs to make themselves enjoy the music much better..
Well.No comments.Never taken & never will do drugs.
Music is music itself,if you love it,you would enjoy it!
SO..I made my way to a few boutiques & gave up walking around with my heavy bag,& the bags of things I bought.
Sat for a coffee in Gloria Jean's till dear appeared at 8.15..
That was like,killing time & waited for him in a total of 3hours since I knocked off from work..
Yes,that is THREE freaking HOURS for my loved one.
So angry,& yet so upset.
I couldn't stand it.I HATE WAITING.
It gets boring when you're on your own waiting for something that doesn't come to you,you get tired,& it becomes stressful because you're clueless on where & what your other half is doing there & then,plus the environment that you are in sometimes makes you feel even worse..
I tried to cheer up,but its hard,was it much necessary for me to wait?
I could have gone home to rest,wash up & have dinner & made my way down in my own time since he was tied up with a handful of things to clear out.
)@#*)_&@)&%)*#(_$(0@
Has any of you,girlfriend,waited for your guy this long?
Its my first time,& it better be the last.
My initial thoughts for my evening was to be picked up from work,have a simple meal together,& kill time in the mall till it was time for the show.
But it became me going on my own to meet him at 6pm,which was still fine with me..
BUT,so many complications popped out..& tadaa..
Tallied to 3hours..wow.
By the time he had arrived & we talked things out,it was time for the show.
NO DINNER.It's a serious spoiler.
I hate going on without proper meals.I don't feel complete.
Bought a hotdog & popcorn instead to share..Don't understand why dear had to put so much ketchup,was overwhelming & disgusting,felt like spitting it out.Haiz.
I brought many other things to snack along during the movie but I had not much of an appetite then.Sad.
I felt quite lousy,other than that,the movie was a huge distraction between the issue of dear's busy-ness & punctuality,and me.
Quite rare to have a rather good day,& end it on a bad note.
Something which I looked forward to so much left me into disappointment.
The movie was good,really.But I don't have the mood to type about it.
Next time maybe.
--
2333
--
Very old school,key & lock pendant necklace by Agnes B,in black metal..
So so glad that she liked it & no one else had bought a key for her..
Took photos with the bday girl,Beatrice & Elgene instead..
Not forgetting some of KX's lovely presents,plus her cute durian mousse!
Earlier in the day,my colleagues were discussing a colleague's bag,whether it was an original or bootleg & so on..
I was sure it was for real cause' the owner isn't a fan of bootlegs like me.Hee.
The shape isn't like your regular bag,but it looks so easy to clean,& the smell of the leather was so strong..yum.haha..*psycho*
A nameplate on the front of the bag spotlights the Old English Louis Vuitton signature,nice,but abit too tiny for me.HAHA.
Having a zip top closure,this handbag becomes perfect to carry an array of things without worrying about anything falling out..
Which made me convince that her bag was a good buy..
A colleague pointed out that even "Grade A" bootlegs use real leather too,blah blah blah.
I'm thinking that she's just jealous..Hmz.Alot of criticising over a bag.
Stupid.
Wasn't a very good conversation when hearing LC people talk.I didn't like it.
LC & ugly Singaporean.
If you can afford & mentally prepare yourself to buy an expensice bag,go ahead & do so.. :)
Its pointless to get so excited to doubt others & talk on & on about people's branded bags to others when they themselves want to buy but can't..
Abit turned off there & then. zzz
ANYWAY! Nice bag girl~ ;)
I made my way down to Vivo City & was told to shop around first as he would be late..
Spend money again.This time,all in Watsons..
2 boxes of Pretz at S$2.50 each..
Quite a hardseller..
Kena forced to be his hair model & it did seem so nice & easy.Still,I didn't buy it.
Had small talk instead & asked him about Infected Mushroom,& funny thing he tells me that back home,people take drugs to make themselves enjoy the music much better..
Well.No comments.Never taken & never will do drugs.
Music is music itself,if you love it,you would enjoy it!
SO..I made my way to a few boutiques & gave up walking around with my heavy bag,& the bags of things I bought.
That was like,killing time & waited for him in a total of 3hours since I knocked off from work..
Yes,that is THREE freaking HOURS for my loved one.
So angry,& yet so upset.
I couldn't stand it.I HATE WAITING.
It gets boring when you're on your own waiting for something that doesn't come to you,you get tired,& it becomes stressful because you're clueless on where & what your other half is doing there & then,plus the environment that you are in sometimes makes you feel even worse..
I tried to cheer up,but its hard,was it much necessary for me to wait?
I could have gone home to rest,wash up & have dinner & made my way down in my own time since he was tied up with a handful of things to clear out.
)@#*)_&@)&%)*#(_$(0@
Has any of you,girlfriend,waited for your guy this long?
Its my first time,& it better be the last.
My initial thoughts for my evening was to be picked up from work,have a simple meal together,& kill time in the mall till it was time for the show.
But it became me going on my own to meet him at 6pm,which was still fine with me..
BUT,so many complications popped out..& tadaa..
Tallied to 3hours..wow.
By the time he had arrived & we talked things out,it was time for the show.
NO DINNER.It's a serious spoiler.
I hate going on without proper meals.I don't feel complete.
Bought a hotdog & popcorn instead to share..Don't understand why dear had to put so much ketchup,was overwhelming & disgusting,felt like spitting it out.Haiz.
I brought many other things to snack along during the movie but I had not much of an appetite then.Sad.
I felt quite lousy,other than that,the movie was a huge distraction between the issue of dear's busy-ness & punctuality,and me.
Quite rare to have a rather good day,& end it on a bad note.
Something which I looked forward to so much left me into disappointment.
The movie was good,really.But I don't have the mood to type about it.Next time maybe.
--
2333
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment