
2days..Unwell..
Make that 3..
I've been down with a viral flu for the past 3 days & what the doctor concluded was a viral flu that I had.
Its been sometime since I was ill..When was the last time..?
I myself can't remember..
Was on medical leave yesterday & took half a day's leave today as I couldn't stand it in the lab..
To think I have so much work piling up on my table..:(
Took a picture of my queue number,so cute,reminded me of the movie "2046"..
Blurry though,it was from my expensive & not very high-ended function featured phone almost 2yrs ago. :/
Time for a change? Not yet I guess,I spent far too frivolously on a cell phone & I think that's enough for now.
Went over to the bank yesterday afternoon & opened another bank account,& wasted more time when the girl talked to me about life savings plan & insurance.
Its a total mix up,are they asking me to invest or get a life insurance policy?
It was a investment linked policy which they didn't seem to give me a proper reason to buy..Not attractive..
Whatever it was,neither was I interested in Standard Chartered's investments or Prudential's insurance.
I just met up with another girl representing another company on Sunday,which made me feel worse too,we spent too long a time talking & talking..
Thats when I had my fever I guess..
Did some banking this afternoon in AMK Hub,pretty crowded for a weekday afternoon..
& then had an afternoon snack,plus,we bought durians for both mum & kor.. :)
Too bad I can't eat them..
Pam's back in SGP already,how fast time flies even on her 2-3week get away to Melbourne..
I can't wait to see what bikini she had picked for me!
& yeps,the the Great Cleo Swimsuit Photoshoot article is already out in the latest issue of Cleo magazine..
I have yet to take a look,Pam said our faces can't even be seen cos its so tiny! OMG.
-.-"
It's time I logged out of here & post again another day as episode 90 of D.Gray Man cartoon is waiting for me! Hee.
Have a fun working week ahead ya'll.. :)
Cheerio~
--
1832
--
I've been down with a viral flu for the past 3 days & what the doctor concluded was a viral flu that I had.
Its been sometime since I was ill..When was the last time..?
I myself can't remember..
Was on medical leave yesterday & took half a day's leave today as I couldn't stand it in the lab..
To think I have so much work piling up on my table..:(
Took a picture of my queue number,so cute,reminded me of the movie "2046"..
Blurry though,it was from my expensive & not very high-ended function featured phone almost 2yrs ago. :/Time for a change? Not yet I guess,I spent far too frivolously on a cell phone & I think that's enough for now.
Went over to the bank yesterday afternoon & opened another bank account,& wasted more time when the girl talked to me about life savings plan & insurance.
Its a total mix up,are they asking me to invest or get a life insurance policy?
It was a investment linked policy which they didn't seem to give me a proper reason to buy..Not attractive..
Whatever it was,neither was I interested in Standard Chartered's investments or Prudential's insurance.
I just met up with another girl representing another company on Sunday,which made me feel worse too,we spent too long a time talking & talking..
Thats when I had my fever I guess..
Did some banking this afternoon in AMK Hub,pretty crowded for a weekday afternoon..
& then had an afternoon snack,plus,we bought durians for both mum & kor.. :)
Too bad I can't eat them..
Pam's back in SGP already,how fast time flies even on her 2-3week get away to Melbourne..
I can't wait to see what bikini she had picked for me!
& yeps,the the Great Cleo Swimsuit Photoshoot article is already out in the latest issue of Cleo magazine..
I have yet to take a look,Pam said our faces can't even be seen cos its so tiny! OMG.
-.-"
It's time I logged out of here & post again another day as episode 90 of D.Gray Man cartoon is waiting for me! Hee.
Have a fun working week ahead ya'll.. :)
Cheerio~
--
1832
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment