a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

WeekenD..part 2 of 2..

It been raining for the past few days..Really good..
Just that it should rain for a longer period of time,not just pouring for 10mins & stop.
It rained even when the sky looked like this..
What's wrong with our weather?

Well anyway..
Another post to conclude last Sunday before I hit this weekend.. :)
Headed off to Fish & Co. in IMM with dear,his dad & two sisters for dinner.. A super crazy feast..
In short -- We overate..

Started off with a pasta with mussels which was quite tasty..
& then we had a something something Wasabi pizza.. (my apologies that I forgot what it was..)
Al Funghi pasta..
A serving of salmon in a pan..
Seafood platter for two..
The five of us did serious eating for that meal man,was scary to stuff in so much food.
I enjoyed the pizza & seafood platter for two the most.
The pizza had this puff pastry which was so yummy as a pizza crust instead of the usual types of crusts we'd have anywhere else..
As for seafood platter for two,its the variety that gave a thumbs up..Except that its getting more expensice.
I realised that pastas are a waste as its all noodle-ly,& furthermore..they are CARBS!hoho..

& even had desserts immediately after that!!! Goodness.. x.X"

Popped into Andersen's for some ice-creams..
I myself couldn't believe that we were to go for desserts either.

To think we were already so stuffed up!!
Though the range of desserts didn't seem very extensive,none of us could decide on what to eat..

Ended up making the following selections of an Oreo Cheesecake (S$5.20)..
Which was not very nice & obviously not worth the money.. -.-"
We also shared 5 scoops of ice-cream in a crispy wafer (S$9.90)..
I'm quite pleased with their ice-creams! Quite smooth & its yummy..
Mint with chocolate chips,Rum & Raisins,Mocha,Banana,Raspberry ripples..woOhOo!
And then we also shared a hot waffle with a scoops of Macadamia ice-cream!
By then,our stomachs had wanted to explode! hehe..
Not too bad,my tummy could contain all that food.. :)

Walked around for a while & went home soon after..
Guess we all had a terrible "excercise" on our stomachs..
But that was not the end for me......

--

2110
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment