
Quiet Friday..
No plans to head out,supposed to watch a movie but I'm so tired!
Dear fetched me home after his appointment,to have dinner together with dad & mum..
Stayed home & watched TV together,quite a rare chance I guess?
We usually kill time by watching lots of anime & dvds together!! :)
He accompanied me at home till he himself fell asleep on the rattan chair whilst watching TV,I think the TV was watching him rather than he watching tv when I went to take a shower..
haha~~
And then we happened to see a short clip of Sony Style program interviewing the guy behind Garage R..
& I'm quite awed by his grammer & vocab for such a person.
I guess I profile a person too much by their profession & start out background.
My apologies.
& the funny thing where there was another short clip where this program really stretched the publicity of their own Sony entertainment and technology in a Mitsubishi Evolution X..
The car had coverage of like maybe 15seconds,& the next 3minutes was all about the sound system & technology used inside the car,done up by Sony! HAHA..
Quite crappy,I thought the show was about cars but,its more about their own things than the cars.. -.-
I let dear take a power nap in my room & I myself managed to clear just alittle bit more of my room before it was time to wake him up for anime on Arts Central..
Woah~ That episode of D.Gray Man gave me so many question marks!!!
New characters evolving & 1 episode is only less than 30mins?!?! Argh!~
I want more!! haha..
It's not watchable on crunchyroll anymore as it's been licensed & blocked..
and its difficult to find a complete episode on youtube! :(
Anyways,we'll wait next week for more..
Dear went to Dbl O to meet his friend & make new contacts..
I hope all went out well,didn't drink & didn't get into any fights.
Will see him soon for breakfast,and perhaps a movie?
Main thing is to get some grub and shop at Zara! :D
I bet that Jian's done all of that when he's in Spain..
Coming back home on Sunday morning! Yay~
Was wondering if I should actually take the wheel with both dad & mum to fetch him then..?
Will be cool,I've not driven to Changi Airport before..
Thinking..& time to sign outta here! tATA~
Dear fetched me home after his appointment,to have dinner together with dad & mum..
Stayed home & watched TV together,quite a rare chance I guess?
We usually kill time by watching lots of anime & dvds together!! :)
He accompanied me at home till he himself fell asleep on the rattan chair whilst watching TV,I think the TV was watching him rather than he watching tv when I went to take a shower..
haha~~
And then we happened to see a short clip of Sony Style program interviewing the guy behind Garage R..
& I'm quite awed by his grammer & vocab for such a person.
I guess I profile a person too much by their profession & start out background.
My apologies.
& the funny thing where there was another short clip where this program really stretched the publicity of their own Sony entertainment and technology in a Mitsubishi Evolution X..
The car had coverage of like maybe 15seconds,& the next 3minutes was all about the sound system & technology used inside the car,done up by Sony! HAHA..
Quite crappy,I thought the show was about cars but,its more about their own things than the cars.. -.-
I let dear take a power nap in my room & I myself managed to clear just alittle bit more of my room before it was time to wake him up for anime on Arts Central..
Woah~ That episode of D.Gray Man gave me so many question marks!!!
New characters evolving & 1 episode is only less than 30mins?!?! Argh!~
I want more!! haha..
It's not watchable on crunchyroll anymore as it's been licensed & blocked..
and its difficult to find a complete episode on youtube! :(
Anyways,we'll wait next week for more..
Dear went to Dbl O to meet his friend & make new contacts..
I hope all went out well,didn't drink & didn't get into any fights.
Will see him soon for breakfast,and perhaps a movie?
Main thing is to get some grub and shop at Zara! :D
I bet that Jian's done all of that when he's in Spain..
Coming back home on Sunday morning! Yay~
Was wondering if I should actually take the wheel with both dad & mum to fetch him then..?
Will be cool,I've not driven to Changi Airport before..
Thinking..& time to sign outta here! tATA~

0 comments:
Post a Comment