a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

move along~

The weekend breezed past me somehow..

Spent my Saturday doing nothing for the entire morning & part of my afternoon,besides dropping by a funeral wake:-a colleague's father had passed away..

& Rushed down to Kenny & Vivien's place for dinner gathering..
So much Indian food on the table,naan bread,4types of chicken,tonnes of dhal curries,youghurts & chicken curries.YUM..
Barbecued malay satay,barbecued chicken wings..YUM!

Slacked my Sunday at home too as soon as I met another financial advisor for lunch.
Dear came over to learn from mum on how to cook banana pancakes..
I'm very glad that he went through,& enjoyed it all when I was asleep..

Garett even text me something that hit him that afternoon..I wonder why he went there,the Kranji War Memorial,& Mount Vernon to visit an exclassmate's grave,whom was murdered back in 1991..
Perhaps he was either bored or felt lonely.
Still,something must have hit him,& cherish life better.

Ate out with dad & stayed home to watch Batman Begins..
I'm still thinking that the current movie "The Dark Night",is like a link to Batman Begins.. :)
Dear dropped by for a while & fell asleep.Poor thing.
He's been so busy that we didn't spend much of quality time together.
I hope next weekend is better to do some fun stuff!

As for today..I'm still unwell..
Struggled alittle at work just now but I'm glad I got through it & got some work done!:D

Left to Orchard Road after workhours to Agnes B. for some after sales service..
I think that they're pretty good,to actually help me out upon my request.
Lionel's friend wasn't there,didn't manage to say hi to her.
Sort of forgot her name actually.OOPS.

Went down to Ngee Ann City for japanese snacks wherever I could find in Basement 2..
& Yes I did get somethings for myself..yay~

ICE series for Fran,that so far came in chocolate & mixed berries at S$3.50 perbox,I hope they don't disappoint.. :)

I looked up for kor in Plaza Sing as he was killing time with his late coming friends for dinner..
Bought tickets to tomorrow night's show & shopped around aimlessly.

Even settled into Daiso & bought myself some instant soups!
Potato & corn soup..I quite regret buying them but I'd really like to try such stuff.
Cause' its tonnes of wax,seasoning..MSG.. >.<

The thought of convenience comes in handy at work,but the thought of how harmful it can actually be is another thing.
Looks like I'm going to give away most of it.
Went home for dinner & slacked all the way after sending out some email orders for him..
Time to wash up & call it a night..
Blogging in again the day after tomorrow!

Adios~

--
2251
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment