a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Paul Van Dyk @ Zouk,27th July 2008

A weeks' backlog..
Better late than never ;)

Didn't do anything for my Sunday besides following dear to have dinner with his parents..
& scrammed to Zouk at night for some trance essentials..
Some one-time thing with the world's #4 dj,Paul van Dyk,on a Sunday night,you got that right..Was dead tired the next day at work!!
I've never been to a Paul van Dyk session since I was in Secondary school..Goes to show that I've aged,& missed out a whole lot.. :)

Bumped into that whosgoing.sg photographer,some malay fella who looked like he lost alot of weight.Well anyway,I had a shot at this set,& it was just too crowded on the dance floor to get a photograph taken,simply CRAZY to be squeezed in like sardines.
Somehow we managed to elbow & jump our way to keep in place on that stupid dance floor to the hyper melodic music..

Here are my shots for the night..& the clearest photo was taken by someone from lifestyle.sg..Also at the club,ran into a familliar face or 2..& clubbed together with Raymond & friends..
He played an AMAZING set from 11.30pm to 3am..
That which of I stayed till 2am only with working committments.hee.

Superb!
I always thought everyone gets over-excited about PvD..
Even those who have no idea what trance music is or who PvD is & act like he's a major superstar because of his "brand name",are poseurs..Well absolutely not..
They too,know what good stuff is..
If only I get to club in Amnesia,Ibiza during the first week of August.. :D :D :D

Back to Singapore....
He played tonnes of his own music from his "In Between" album (or was I thinking of what I wanted to hear?! haha..)such as Complicated,Far Away (I think),Another Sunday,Stormy Skies,New York City,La Dolce Vita,& Let Go..
Also,he played a track or 2 from music label Anjunabeats..!yay~I think it was by Aalto..
There also was Funkagenda's infectious tune "What The F***"..
Not forgetting the song,For An Angel,but its a more mellow remix he did which made me have a piano in the air..ahha..
But back to my point,For An Angel..is the track which made him much more popular so long ago when I was in Secondary school,1998..!OMG.That song..TEN YEARS AGO..
Together with Another Way in the same year,which was good too..
HAHA..I can't believe it,its some of those songs that Lindy & I used to be gushing on what type of music it was.

Quite a number of vocal tracks too that he played,but I couldn't identify them..
Could have been new stuff..
I seriously enjoyed my visit to Zouk that night..

Little did I know..Well yeah,a few days later I found out that a handful of Kor's friends were there too,plus Cheng Hui's sister & friends too..gees.oh well!:)

Next in my list..
Had thoughts to go for this,but I think I'd skip it,or should I say,club less often?
Save money,sleep early,stay healthy..
We'll see..

I forgotten how it felt like to club in a group,& it suddenly felt fun to be together in a group instead of it just being my boyfriend & I..
Not that I'm saying my boyfriend is boring..But sometimes,a change does us good.
My apologies for another zillion times for making you feel pathetic after the party with that one sentence which didn't mean what you think I meant.
Its a lesson learnt for the both of us..
& next time you are unwell,just tell me,don't geh kiang!
Be open & straightforward please..? Makes life easier for us.. :)

--
2334
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment