a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Sucky..

I thought rushing all over the place at work just for one immediate case yesterday was bad enough..
Who knew?!

Today was just about worse! eeks!
But good news first..My boss said that my teeth set up was good!
I think thats great,pretty much made my day in the morning..
Every since I graduated in Dental Technology,I always have this paranoia that when dentists call me into their room,its bad news.

Well yes theres bad news,but it doesn't occur all the time.. :)

Back to that awful afternoon..
I don't want to go into detail but the suggestion of my supervisor (who's from the lab downstairs) shook me up & got me quite irritated..

The main thing is that everyone in the institute gets this huuuuge special one-time pay off from our company,& to comemorate that,we decided to celebrate together by eating out & enjoy a sumptous buffet dinner at Carousel..

We even agreed upon deciding that only full time employees pay for themselves,& all other trainees would be paid for by us..

Somehow or rather,the 2nd intake of four students weren't keen on eating this buffet,neither were they interested in chipping in for the trainees..
That's fine with all of us..Cause' its a personal decision on what they want.
Nobody in my dept persuaded each other,we asked nicely &,yup,1 of the 2nd intake students in the same lab as us didn't want to go,which was fine with us because we respected her decision..

As for the other lab downstairs,I guess the seniors were chasing 3 of the 2nd intake students to go but they were very reluctant on this..
I don't know how their discussion went & eventually somebody called up to yanti & asked if they could just pay for themselves & not chip in the extra bit of money..
Yanti didn't know how to handle the situation & she said ok back then for the moment without a doubt,just to please everyone.omg..

How could my seniors even come up with such an idea?!
They clearly hadn't thought about other colleagues who are paying extra.
& To think my juniors could be so meow to evade that extra few dollars.
So ugly.

Yanti & my senior in the same lab are the organisers of this dinner.
And my other indirect colleagues of another level,to come up with their own terms & conditions so that the young ones would go?
& If we don't agree to it,they wont go?
We were fine if they didn't go,we wouldnt lose an arm & a leg for sure! Gees?!

Michelle & I caused a commotion with regards to the paying issue..
How can I agree with something thats a double-standard from Yanti & I?
Both Yanti & I are young too,graduated..& They,like us,received a fat bonus too..

Because I made noise & pointed out that it wasn't fair,some have been victimised to join in and I'm so sure many aren't happy now.
We didn't even make noise that a handful were not going,& now it looks very bad on us just for that few extra dollars for them to contribute as a treat to trainees.

It's not like I'm earning so much more than them.
What's the problem of paying an extra S$5-S$10 on top of the S$55 that one is already paying?! Goodness.
& What is S$60 compared to that big bonus we have?
How often do we all even eat out together as one!?! So freaking annoyed.

Can't imagine what others were saying about my other direct colleagues,not forgetting myself.

Even Yanti as an organiser,finds its so hard,we can't please everyone,I feel sorry for her to get "machine gunned" by other colleagues in the other lab..

& The conclusion? Two of the seniors in the other lab are paying the extras for the four students,where they pay their own share of S$50..
Seriously ugly..I don't see why they can't pay for themselves.So dependent.

My other boss knows what has happened & I don't know what his thoughts are,but he does know that everyone has issues.
I feel sorry for KX too,the 2nd intake girl who's in our lab,we all knew that she wasn't interested in going,& suddenly said this afternoon that she'd be going too.. Clearly since day 1,she doesn't want to go for this gathering..
What/Who psyched her into going???

I don't want her to waste her time & money knowing that she'll eat so little & perhaps not enjoy the entire experience..

Feeling so lousy about such trivial matters.
My boss came back & spoke to the 3 of us..
He's taught Mdm Sim,Yanti & I a very important lesson.
My heart lightened up alittle,but still,the thought of it all made my heart sink again..

--
2333
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment