
Friday, 18th July 2008
Another slow day at work,lots to do,but slow.
Still unwell & my nose runs on & off like a tap.
:(
Was also feeling very low no thanks to my boss.
Supposed to leave my travelling & accomodation matters with him 2weeks ago,but somehow,one of the HR girls called me up & asked me if I wanted her to book my air ticket?
I wondered what was happening at the moment.
But anyway,I went up to my boss,& found out that he was leaving a day earlier than I am,& we weren't going to be staying in the same hotel.
!()*#&$)@)@
Didn't say anything or comment.Just shut myself up like it was all cool.
I definitely wasn't cool inside.
I was pretty much annoyed & disappointed in him as a newbie.
Like,why didn't he tell me anything sooner/earlier?
Even if he was THAT busy,still?!?! >.<
Quite fed-up.I don't trust him.
The final conclusion is that my Dad is joining me up to Bangkok & tour on his own whilst I attend to my conference.
I'm not allowed to go up,attend the conference,stay longer to tour & shop,then come back on my own.
Not in Bangkok,not in my age,not in my parents eye..I'll always be their one & only little girl.
But I'm fine with that really.. :)
I know they'd worry like hell over me if I ever did go on my own.hee.
Don't want them to worry,worry is nothing but trouble,tension & stress to the heart & mind.
I really owe it to Dad.I really do.I wonder how I should I show gratitude to him..?
Haiz..
2 colleagues went to shop around Great World City during lunch time as I slept through with my medication..
& they returned back with this!
Isn't it sweet..?
Only a month old,this Netherland Dwarf rabbit made our hearts melt!!
:D
So round & cute like a ball,& its fur is super soft..
Goodness,with a price tag of S$380,my colleague was so ready to buy herself a new found friend..
hmz..
Didn't plan anything for after work hours,& so..
Had dinner & slacked at my place with dear..
He was so tired till I let him sleep for an hour or 2 till it was time for episode 92of D.Gray Man on Arts Central.
My mouth was itchy & decided to snack on something which was this Pretz biscuits by Glico..
Its an acquired taste to like this I guess.
I initially bought this,thinking its a green pea flavoured snack..
Who knew? It's those japanese beans that people eat..OMG.
Its savoury,but I wasn't used to this flavour..
Super didn't like it at all..So wasteful after 2 sticks..
I threw it aside & had preserved prunes instead..
--
1928
--
Still unwell & my nose runs on & off like a tap.
:(
Was also feeling very low no thanks to my boss.
Supposed to leave my travelling & accomodation matters with him 2weeks ago,but somehow,one of the HR girls called me up & asked me if I wanted her to book my air ticket?
I wondered what was happening at the moment.
But anyway,I went up to my boss,& found out that he was leaving a day earlier than I am,& we weren't going to be staying in the same hotel.
!()*#&$)@)@
Didn't say anything or comment.Just shut myself up like it was all cool.
I definitely wasn't cool inside.
I was pretty much annoyed & disappointed in him as a newbie.
Like,why didn't he tell me anything sooner/earlier?
Even if he was THAT busy,still?!?! >.<
Quite fed-up.I don't trust him.
The final conclusion is that my Dad is joining me up to Bangkok & tour on his own whilst I attend to my conference.
I'm not allowed to go up,attend the conference,stay longer to tour & shop,then come back on my own.
Not in Bangkok,not in my age,not in my parents eye..I'll always be their one & only little girl.
But I'm fine with that really.. :)
I know they'd worry like hell over me if I ever did go on my own.hee.
Don't want them to worry,worry is nothing but trouble,tension & stress to the heart & mind.
I really owe it to Dad.I really do.I wonder how I should I show gratitude to him..?
Haiz..
2 colleagues went to shop around Great World City during lunch time as I slept through with my medication..
& they returned back with this!
Only a month old,this Netherland Dwarf rabbit made our hearts melt!!
:D
Goodness,with a price tag of S$380,my colleague was so ready to buy herself a new found friend..
hmz..
Didn't plan anything for after work hours,& so..
Had dinner & slacked at my place with dear..
He was so tired till I let him sleep for an hour or 2 till it was time for episode 92of D.Gray Man on Arts Central.
My mouth was itchy & decided to snack on something which was this Pretz biscuits by Glico..
I initially bought this,thinking its a green pea flavoured snack..
Who knew? It's those japanese beans that people eat..OMG.
Its savoury,but I wasn't used to this flavour..
Super didn't like it at all..So wasteful after 2 sticks..
I threw it aside & had preserved prunes instead..
--
1928
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment