
Catching up..
Hey hey~
The weekend's been good to me,I stayed home to rot all Saturday from morning to night whilst dear works..
& slacked through half of my Sunday,& had dinner with his parents & then down to Zouk for some smashing trance mosic..
Caught these two videos to my attention,have you ever seen how scallops move about?
Well,the video clip is here..Perhaps you would like to see.
Plus,a segment from Top Gear,the Subaru STI vs. A 10th version of the Evolution from Mitsubishu..
Mitsubishi is simply amazing compared to what's featured in the Subaru..
Just that the design of the car's body isn't nice at all..
Enjoy the clips for now..
I'll post another happening night out last Sunday,only later.
--
2352
--
The weekend's been good to me,I stayed home to rot all Saturday from morning to night whilst dear works..
& slacked through half of my Sunday,& had dinner with his parents & then down to Zouk for some smashing trance mosic..
Caught these two videos to my attention,have you ever seen how scallops move about?
Well,the video clip is here..Perhaps you would like to see.
Plus,a segment from Top Gear,the Subaru STI vs. A 10th version of the Evolution from Mitsubishu..
Mitsubishi is simply amazing compared to what's featured in the Subaru..
Just that the design of the car's body isn't nice at all..
Enjoy the clips for now..
I'll post another happening night out last Sunday,only later.
--
2352
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment