
Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun..28th,29th,30th,31st Aug 2008
Long weekend it's been for me!
Went for a HSEU bowling competition this morning with colleagues from work,hadn't bowled for a year & I was not bad..HAHA..Ranked #9 for the ladies list..
Didn't take any photos besides this where Yanti brought her nephew along with her,super cute,super bias!! haha..
He doesn't like to play with girls,but gets along well with guys.. bleah~
& apparently doesn't smile when taking photographs,not even with Yanti.HAHA.
Went over to dear's estate & had lunch with his parents & stayed over at his place for a while to take a nap.
I actually fell asleep for an hour!! Aiyoh.
Dead tired after so much food from Pastamania.
Walked into the Singtel shop & it there were tonnes of people queueing,its as if they were giving out free phones!
I guess mainly its because of the 3G iPhone..gosh.I think it was reported last week that about 70K Singaporeans had reserved a set? & I can't imagine +++ the people who bought their sets since last year from the U.S..
Uncle was considering to either buy the iPhone or the Samsung Omnia phone for the elder daughter,but I tried to dissuade him from getting either phones,because both use the touch-screen technology,which gets faulty pretty easily.
Just like my camera using almost the same technology,I'm wondering how long it can last.
Am glad he agrees with my opinion.Besides,SO MANY people are buying those phones!! eeks.
I came across this webpage where a Malaysian netfriend was asking me to find out the price of an iPhone without a contract,but the thing is,it isn't for sale in SGP without the stupid line.
Something this blogger lifted out from a forum..
Pretty interesting..
I recommended another phone with the same abilities like the 2 mentioned above,& the HTC Touch Diamond,that would be this phone...
The Nokia E71..
I had a feel with it from someone at work,pretty amazing phone with bluetooth,WiFi,whatever else I could think of,& I came with a 2GB memory card,can change it for a bigger capacity card of course.
:)
It was really sweet of dear's parents to send me home.oops.
Yeah I realised I was so tired & groggy from the nap that his parents sent me home before making their way to Orchard Road.heh.
:D
I was in time for dinner with dad & mum thanks to them!
Came home to rest & watch The Simpsons..& use the computer.yay~
Hadn't seen the computer for 2days,felt abit funny,but its something I think we all can actually live without somehow.
Was on course for Fri & Sat at Downtown East..
Super long sessions plus a BBQ session for dinner on a Friday night..
Would update with more photos soon..
& on the same day,Nadz,Yanti,Zainal & I went for a late night movie too,we watched 4bia,it was freaking scary!
It's 2hours long,so it ended at about 1.30am..We slept at about 2.30am..
In this movie, four uniquely independent horror stories that could have easily become whole movies on their own are put together back-to-back as they are not linked whatsoever.
By sequence, the stories are "Happiness", "Tit For Tat", "In The Middle" and "Last Fright".
Each runs about half an hour and you will find that they go straight to the point, without much hesitation and the unnecessary chitchat in between.
The first & last stories were damn freaking & the last one still lingers in my mind more than any of the others.
The make up esthetics of the dead guy in the 3rd story was very good!
I'm amazed by how they can make up a person to looK like that.The eyes especially.
I quite regretted watching the movie as you know,it lingered in my mind,I mean..
The last story in the movie,quite vivid.
I wanted to watch another movie the next day to write over it in my mind..
But I was so tired & couldn't wait for an hour for the next show..
Took a bus home instead from Tampines.
Days before that,we had a couple of feasts at work!
One reason was for Jacky's resignation from the company,& he gave us a pizza treat on Wednesday..
& the other on Thursday,for 3 of our colleagues who were promoted.
But before that,we received more donuts yet again from Mr Goh! yay~
This time its from Donut Master..
I finally got the picture of the businesses involved..
Mr Goh himself has a food catering business with the funeral companies where they cook the food for familys at the wake.Sounds like good money to me.
The Munchy Donut business is under his first son's wing since 1991..
The Donut Master business is under the second son's wing..
Same recipe,differen't variations,very nice..
They've custard creams,durian creams,apple ones,choclate creams with rice crispies,bak hu donut,marshmallow ones also..& the standard berry ones..
So moving on to the makan session on Thursday,we had TONNES & TONNES of satay in our room..
4 of such boxes,clueless on how many sticks were ordered,I only know that some health attendants took home quite alot.HAha..
And the meesiam! It was quite good..
Heard it was bought in Chinatown from a hawker..
I had two bowls of it,only to purge the nextday.HAHA.
I really enjoyed the food..
Surprisingly after the meal,somebody came by to distribute mooncakes for a dentist who used to work in the institution!
Can't wait to try them.. :)
Am looking forward to see what kor helped me to order actually..
I guess this post is good enough for today,been glued to the screen for such a long time,multitasking in between so many things! :D
Ciao everyone..Have a great work-week ahead..
--
2327
--
Went for a HSEU bowling competition this morning with colleagues from work,hadn't bowled for a year & I was not bad..HAHA..Ranked #9 for the ladies list..
Didn't take any photos besides this where Yanti brought her nephew along with her,super cute,super bias!! haha..
He doesn't like to play with girls,but gets along well with guys.. bleah~
& apparently doesn't smile when taking photographs,not even with Yanti.HAHA.
I actually fell asleep for an hour!! Aiyoh.
Dead tired after so much food from Pastamania.
Walked into the Singtel shop & it there were tonnes of people queueing,its as if they were giving out free phones!
I guess mainly its because of the 3G iPhone..gosh.I think it was reported last week that about 70K Singaporeans had reserved a set? & I can't imagine +++ the people who bought their sets since last year from the U.S..
Uncle was considering to either buy the iPhone or the Samsung Omnia phone for the elder daughter,but I tried to dissuade him from getting either phones,because both use the touch-screen technology,which gets faulty pretty easily.
Just like my camera using almost the same technology,I'm wondering how long it can last.
Am glad he agrees with my opinion.Besides,SO MANY people are buying those phones!! eeks.
I came across this webpage where a Malaysian netfriend was asking me to find out the price of an iPhone without a contract,but the thing is,it isn't for sale in SGP without the stupid line.
Something this blogger lifted out from a forum..
Pretty interesting..
I recommended another phone with the same abilities like the 2 mentioned above,& the HTC Touch Diamond,that would be this phone...
The Nokia E71..
:)
It was really sweet of dear's parents to send me home.oops.
Yeah I realised I was so tired & groggy from the nap that his parents sent me home before making their way to Orchard Road.heh.
:D
I was in time for dinner with dad & mum thanks to them!
Came home to rest & watch The Simpsons..& use the computer.yay~
Hadn't seen the computer for 2days,felt abit funny,but its something I think we all can actually live without somehow.
Was on course for Fri & Sat at Downtown East..
Super long sessions plus a BBQ session for dinner on a Friday night..
Would update with more photos soon..
& on the same day,Nadz,Yanti,Zainal & I went for a late night movie too,we watched 4bia,it was freaking scary!
It's 2hours long,so it ended at about 1.30am..We slept at about 2.30am..
In this movie, four uniquely independent horror stories that could have easily become whole movies on their own are put together back-to-back as they are not linked whatsoever. By sequence, the stories are "Happiness", "Tit For Tat", "In The Middle" and "Last Fright".
Each runs about half an hour and you will find that they go straight to the point, without much hesitation and the unnecessary chitchat in between.
The first & last stories were damn freaking & the last one still lingers in my mind more than any of the others.
The make up esthetics of the dead guy in the 3rd story was very good!
I'm amazed by how they can make up a person to looK like that.The eyes especially.
I quite regretted watching the movie as you know,it lingered in my mind,I mean..
The last story in the movie,quite vivid.
I wanted to watch another movie the next day to write over it in my mind..
But I was so tired & couldn't wait for an hour for the next show..
Took a bus home instead from Tampines.
Days before that,we had a couple of feasts at work!
One reason was for Jacky's resignation from the company,& he gave us a pizza treat on Wednesday..
& the other on Thursday,for 3 of our colleagues who were promoted.
But before that,we received more donuts yet again from Mr Goh! yay~
This time its from Donut Master..
Mr Goh himself has a food catering business with the funeral companies where they cook the food for familys at the wake.Sounds like good money to me.
The Munchy Donut business is under his first son's wing since 1991..
The Donut Master business is under the second son's wing..
Same recipe,differen't variations,very nice..
So moving on to the makan session on Thursday,we had TONNES & TONNES of satay in our room..
And the meesiam! It was quite good..
Heard it was bought in Chinatown from a hawker..
I really enjoyed the food..
Surprisingly after the meal,somebody came by to distribute mooncakes for a dentist who used to work in the institution!
I guess this post is good enough for today,been glued to the screen for such a long time,multitasking in between so many things! :D
Ciao everyone..Have a great work-week ahead..
--
2327
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment