a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Quiet Friday..22nd Aug 2008

So much has happened this week,I finally get to feel like I'm blogging like its per normal,just that I hadn't been updating regularly.

Just caught another episode of D.Gray Man on Arts Central,one episode a week is just too slow for meeeeeeeeeeee! ARGH! I can't wait to see the next episode!!haiz.

Anyway!
It's the company's Retro themed dinner & dance tomorrow evening,I'm having some sort of mixed feelings,somewhat looking forward,feeling excited,yet somehow,I don't feel like going..GEES.
Because of the theme RETRO that almost killed me..

Here are the shortlisted pieces that I wanted to wear to the dinner..
From mum..
& the rest from Xin Mei..My final pick..
Ain't it groovy? Super last time stuff..
Somehow I think that I look like Mr Bean's girlfriend in his comedy.HAHA.
With my own shoes + Mum's Bally handbag & belt..
woOhOO! :D
Will definitely get my hair done too..Something big & wavy I guess..hee.

A colleague came back 2 days ago from her few weeks holiday to France & Berlin,I guess she spent a bomb there..keke..
Bought us some chocolates & they were not bad actually..This was too overwhelming to eat at one go..One piece was just too much for me at one shot!Whereas this dark chocolates with hazelnuts were really good,but the same problem was the pre-formed sizes of each piece was huuuge.. -.-

& Yesterday,Dear had left home for Thailand..
To be back in about 2weeks or maybe even longer,we wouldn't know..hiakz.
Quite shocked to learn about his Thursday departure on Wednesday night..
To think I kept thinking it was on Friday morning..yikes~

We met up on Tuesday & Wednesday nights before he left.
Felt so sad that we both cried.Too glued to each other I guess.
Am missing him already. But not missing as badly as I thought..
Can cope! :)

We bought something really cute in Spotlight,Plaza Singapura..Don't know what hit me to get this,but its like super childish & cute.
Something's not right with me man.
Anyways,hope to get this done before he returns to SGP & I can actually use it to go around the neighbourhood or to the market!

Guess I'll call it a night & hit the sack..
Will post as much as I can in terms of backlogs..Keep reading!
Good night.. ;)

--
2342
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment