a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Retro Dinner & Dance, 23rd Aug 2008

Yups the day finally came & I slacked all day at home & some mishaps at home made me so upset,cause I felt that its partially my fault.
& I hated that UPS delivery man!

He called to inform me that there was a parcel to be signed for,& GST to be paid for..
I didn't have cash at home & kor was asleep while my parents were out..
There definitely was cash with kor,but I don't know where.
I told the delivery man that I'd go down to speak to him..
But by the time I went down after changing my tee,I realised he had driven off & did not return!
So bad,not doing his job properly.
At the end of the day,he still had to return back to my place to deliver the parcel because dad called the HQ to verify the entire situation mah!Dummy.
UPS is so troublesome.Unlike other freight carriers like FEDEX & DHL.
-.-"

Anyways,Saturday was so cold & wet,I still made my way down to the hair salon to get my hair styled to the dinner at The Amara..
Had a hard time thinking of what to do with my hair,I simply told the lady that I wanted something old & retro & big..

A very vague request it was actually..So I explained like crazy & finally got something we both wanted..
Tadaa~!!I think its pretty awesome! Very old school style.. :D
It's so...MUM!! BAHAHAHHAHA..The lady had spent 2hours on my hair & it costs S$30 for it..Nice..
I guess thats the only money I spent for the dinner & dance..
Everything else was my own or borrowed..
:)

I braved the rain with the umbrella,taking public transport.
& went home to see my parcel! The man really made his way back to get that parcel to dad..yay~!It's my Victoria's Secret stash!yaY~
Was so excited cause' I had bought SO MANY PIECES..
So did my friends! Handed them over to my friends during the dinner,can imagine how excited we were.HAHA. :D

Anyways..yes so here it goes for the D&D!!
The food I had wasn't good,cause I was sitting at a muslim table,so the foods were quite a disappointment for those who paid S$80,compared to the chinese food where there was sharks fin & so on.. ;)

Alrights,enough of verbal stuff,here are the splash of pictures!Found goodie bags on everychair & this time,its a big sling bag that says "I'm Excellent"...Wah its sweet.Can use to go swimming :D
A few of the gifts were nice,say..The retro looking clocK!!!
& the free Vera Wang for men EDT sampler..Smelled good,can't wait to give it to dear,cause' dad & kor were eyeing on it.HAHA.
Magazine,free massage voucher,& whats' new? TOOTHBRUSH & TOOTHPASTE again..HaahaaA..The moment I went in to look for the table,my colleagues were going super LOL in front of me thanks to my super different outlook..
It's really funny & I'm glad I did dress up for it..I didn't expect everything I had to fall in so well with this retro theme..
& ended up being a contestant for the best dressed person!
Sadly,I didn't clinch the award & prizes..
The girl in green did though..oH! & so did Iskhandar,all hail the retro King! heh~





Don't these 2 statues look close to what I have in my previous post? ;)Went home almost empty handed,not a single prize won from the lucky draw..
Friends were lucky to take home iPod tabletop speakers,GV movie gift cards,Zara vouchers,NTUC Fairprice vouchers,& 1 of them even won a 2nd price of S$800 travel vouchers..!!!
woah~Lucky girl~~

All in all,it was a very long day,& though I embarrassed myself like crap,especially the part I couldn't cat walk & dance,it was all in the name of fun.. :)
Didn't expect one of the themes I dread the most became one of the best..
--
2345
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment