a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Monday..1st Sept 2008

Another new work week!
I started fasting today after I had breakfast at home..
& had my next meal at about 6.15pm..
Not a bad start for 11hours of fasting.
What for? Obviously,to lose weight lah..

Was so tempted to pop a sweet into my mouth..
Not to mention the box of mooncakes that my boss shared with us!Some snowskin mooncakes by Prima Deli..
Not bad,with assorted flavours like durian,green tea,chocolate,something with a gummy cola candy,chempedak,yam,& the traditional lotus seed paste with yolk..
Not bad..
The best I guess was the chempedak mooncake,it tasted like the real fruit!! So yummy~
I even found a Japanese produced Oreo pie thingy on my table,which apparently has marshmallow as its center..yay~
Have yet to gobble it down.
Thanks to somebody from the eye centre.. :)
Her last week at work before she takes her long no-pay-leave period for studies.
Oh well.

Its been a slow day,almost died from the monotony in my mind.
Thought about dear,I miss him! ARGH.
Students from the 4th intake moved up to the department I'm in & they're studying something new..
It's great to have so many people in the same lab,there's alot of life & noise too..
:D

Am glad I had the iPod with me to kill the time as I work throughout the day,with less interaction & conversations with my colleagues,I could concentrate better somehow.
Am dead sleepy! Logging out now..ciao~

--
2220
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment