
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday..Aug 2008
Days work seem to be short,so much to do,& I miss dear..
haiz! Faster come home safely!
Abit sian today..I found out a very very old rumour about me,which had been spread for the past 2yrs,& quite a few peopl believed it..
So happened that I was distributing photographs to some friends at work & some of them saw a photo of my boyfriend & I..
1 of them casually asked if that was my brother but it wasn't,so I delcared he's my boyfriend..& she gave a shocked look & asked me..
"Boyfriend? Aren't you already married? To an ang moh?"
.....................................................................................
WOAH.I was stunned man!!!!
Then I recalled who that particular "ang moh" was back then..My uncle!!!! OMG!!!
Because of the previous dental convention in 2006!!!!
Must have been that I was spotted there with a causasian,who happened to be my uncle,& people from my work place assumed was my husband.
EW.No wonder I always get strange looks from every one..
It's either my height,or that my cousin is a superstar,or that "fact" that I'm married to a causasian!! geees!
I don't know where to hide my face & I'm wondering who went around saying such nonsence back then!! & I didn't know! It's as if life was like per-normal to me!!!!
Feel like slapping those who spread the fire of gossip!
Like whats wrong with bringing my caucasian uncle to a dental convention plus sight seeing around Singapore on my own? Give me a break man.CRAP.
!! The more I talk about it,the more I'm pissed!!!!!
haiz.So upset to be judged like that.
Moving on man..
Boss chased me for a write out for the poster which I hadn't shown him for months.
OOPS.Honestly,I've been trying to avoid him & this thing.
& I finally passed it to him today..He hasn't exactly read it yet & I've got that feeling it wasn't good.Darn.
On a better note,I had some yummy snacks for the past 2 days.. :D
1 of them was from my boss,I guess a patient gave it to him..
One of my favourites!yay~
These chocolate wafers were really good,its even better than the ones in a big bag that you can fold the top.
Gees.I forgot the name of that snack!
I don't think this came in cheap from the shop either.
Also gobbled down cute tiny donuts with some juniors bought from the basement of Central Shopping Ctr..about S$10 for an assorted variety 36 pieces..
Tasted good! :D~
I guess I'll buy some next Friday for my colleagues & boss to eat!:D
Wanted to buy mooncake,but I think malays don't eat it unless its halal..
:)
Nothing much else to say,more ranting in tomorrow's post instead..!
Nights~
--
2246
--
haiz! Faster come home safely!
Abit sian today..I found out a very very old rumour about me,which had been spread for the past 2yrs,& quite a few peopl believed it..
So happened that I was distributing photographs to some friends at work & some of them saw a photo of my boyfriend & I..
1 of them casually asked if that was my brother but it wasn't,so I delcared he's my boyfriend..& she gave a shocked look & asked me..
"Boyfriend? Aren't you already married? To an ang moh?"
.....................................................................................
WOAH.I was stunned man!!!!
Then I recalled who that particular "ang moh" was back then..My uncle!!!! OMG!!!
Because of the previous dental convention in 2006!!!!
Must have been that I was spotted there with a causasian,who happened to be my uncle,& people from my work place assumed was my husband.
EW.No wonder I always get strange looks from every one..
It's either my height,or that my cousin is a superstar,or that "fact" that I'm married to a causasian!! geees!
I don't know where to hide my face & I'm wondering who went around saying such nonsence back then!! & I didn't know! It's as if life was like per-normal to me!!!!
Feel like slapping those who spread the fire of gossip!
Like whats wrong with bringing my caucasian uncle to a dental convention plus sight seeing around Singapore on my own? Give me a break man.CRAP.
!! The more I talk about it,the more I'm pissed!!!!!
haiz.So upset to be judged like that.
Moving on man..
Boss chased me for a write out for the poster which I hadn't shown him for months.
OOPS.Honestly,I've been trying to avoid him & this thing.
& I finally passed it to him today..He hasn't exactly read it yet & I've got that feeling it wasn't good.Darn.
On a better note,I had some yummy snacks for the past 2 days.. :D
1 of them was from my boss,I guess a patient gave it to him..
One of my favourites!yay~
Gees.I forgot the name of that snack!
I don't think this came in cheap from the shop either.
Also gobbled down cute tiny donuts with some juniors bought from the basement of Central Shopping Ctr..about S$10 for an assorted variety 36 pieces..
Wanted to buy mooncake,but I think malays don't eat it unless its halal..
:)
Nothing much else to say,more ranting in tomorrow's post instead..!
Nights~
--
2246
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment