
Monday, 4th August 2008
Got to see Eileen again after her eye appointment near my workplace..
We headed to town & bought some snacks which I will feature later from Isetan's supermaket..
I know she was feeling dissatisfied with her minimal purchases. Oh well.
I proposed we go snack hunting all over the island if possible,the next time! :D
Strangely,on our way there,we passed by Canele & I spotted my cousin's ex-boyfriend from the corner of my eye..
Its like I see him everywhere,especially at Zouk..freaky!gees.
Cracked our heads & couldn't settle on where to eat for dinner.
Alittle worried that she might be fussy..We loitered till Wheelock place..
Stepped into a shop selling so many lovely pieces of clothings that didn't look too simple or elaborate..
A maxi dress caught her eyes at about..S$400? HAHA..
A silk sort of off-shoulder dress caught my eyes..asking for S$1150.. 0.0"
FYI,That was after a discount..
Oh well.I would never buy such an expensive dress.Maybe the wedding dress in future,but no other dresses.Cause' I can't afford it. :)
Headed to Cedele for dinner in Wheelock place..
My second visit to this outlet..
As quiet as before in that neglected corner on the third floor,it felt like the air-con was not on..Alittle stuffy.
Still,we decided to stay,too hungry to be bothered to walk around.
She decided on an Alfredro Mushroom Pasta (S$12.90)..
Whereas I had a Sundried Tomato Chicken sandwich in Walnut Bread (S$14.80)..
Strange,but I took ages to finish my sandwich!
Upon completion of my meal,we decided to take some pictures of our purchases & she gave me some stuff to try too! :D~
From Pretz sticks,Pocky,to some chocolate sticks..
So this is the normal Pretz & the Bacon flavoured ones..
Pocky Marble chocolate..
Blueberry & Strawberry Pocky..
Caramel corn puff snacks with almonds..
Cherry & Dark chocolate sticks with chrushed biscuits & hazelnuts..

Both were quite good.. :D
Tempted for desserts after that,we decided for Canele,which was a place I told myself not to go to again.Darn.
This outlet's located next to the outdoor MacDonald's at Shaw Lido building..
& the ambience was pretty relaxing at night,& not forgetting,was quite cooling too.
Was given a weird table setting after ordering our stuff..
I had ordered a dissapointing dessert by the name of 66% (S$8)..
It's supposed to be chocolate ice cream in the more bitter side,resulting to the name of 66%..
But from the colour of it,one can already identify that it looks like normal chocolate ice-cream..
A hint of liquer in it,& it really didn't taste good.AT ALL.
Served with chocolate cookies & thin wafers of dark chocolate,I didn't feel very comforted.
So much for chocolates being one of my comfort foods! >.<"
Eileen had it better,she ordered a Jupiter (S$7)..
Its a chocolate mousse-like cake with some sort of berry thing inside which was not bad at all..
On a more serious note,I'd not be caught at Canele having desserts,perhaps tapas or tea,maybe..
For that evening,I realised that the both of us had so much to talk about,quite weird but its good.
It's as if I knew her for a very long time though I don't really understand her personality thoroughly! :)
We made our way home via the MRT & parted from there..
Only to go home for my V.S. package! yay~~~!!
Yups the purchases I made from the Victoria's Secrets website is finally here,& I was quite pleased with the dresses I bought..
The double layered bra top dress,USD29..
The tube bra top dress,USD 29..
Blouson tube bra top in yellow abstract print,USD 9.99..
The tube top was too small for me,thus,I sold it off to a friend..
Another silk bow cami sweater which came in days later,was sold off too as it was too small..
Buying online is alittle risky due to the size & sometimes,cases of fraud may occur.
Still,I think its ok..
Will order again soon,hope I don't get addicted like Eileen is..wahahahahaAAaa..!
--
1509
--
We headed to town & bought some snacks which I will feature later from Isetan's supermaket..
I know she was feeling dissatisfied with her minimal purchases. Oh well.
I proposed we go snack hunting all over the island if possible,the next time! :D
Strangely,on our way there,we passed by Canele & I spotted my cousin's ex-boyfriend from the corner of my eye..
Its like I see him everywhere,especially at Zouk..freaky!gees.
Cracked our heads & couldn't settle on where to eat for dinner.
Alittle worried that she might be fussy..We loitered till Wheelock place..
Stepped into a shop selling so many lovely pieces of clothings that didn't look too simple or elaborate..
A maxi dress caught her eyes at about..S$400? HAHA..
A silk sort of off-shoulder dress caught my eyes..asking for S$1150.. 0.0"
FYI,That was after a discount..
Oh well.I would never buy such an expensive dress.Maybe the wedding dress in future,but no other dresses.Cause' I can't afford it. :)
Headed to Cedele for dinner in Wheelock place..
As quiet as before in that neglected corner on the third floor,it felt like the air-con was not on..Alittle stuffy.
Still,we decided to stay,too hungry to be bothered to walk around.
She decided on an Alfredro Mushroom Pasta (S$12.90)..
From Pretz sticks,Pocky,to some chocolate sticks..
So this is the normal Pretz & the Bacon flavoured ones..
Tempted for desserts after that,we decided for Canele,which was a place I told myself not to go to again.Darn.
& the ambience was pretty relaxing at night,& not forgetting,was quite cooling too.
It's supposed to be chocolate ice cream in the more bitter side,resulting to the name of 66%..
But from the colour of it,one can already identify that it looks like normal chocolate ice-cream..
Served with chocolate cookies & thin wafers of dark chocolate,I didn't feel very comforted.
So much for chocolates being one of my comfort foods! >.<"
Eileen had it better,she ordered a Jupiter (S$7)..
Its a chocolate mousse-like cake with some sort of berry thing inside which was not bad at all..
For that evening,I realised that the both of us had so much to talk about,quite weird but its good.
It's as if I knew her for a very long time though I don't really understand her personality thoroughly! :)
We made our way home via the MRT & parted from there..
Only to go home for my V.S. package! yay~~~!!
Yups the purchases I made from the Victoria's Secrets website is finally here,& I was quite pleased with the dresses I bought..
The double layered bra top dress,USD29..
Another silk bow cami sweater which came in days later,was sold off too as it was too small..
Buying online is alittle risky due to the size & sometimes,cases of fraud may occur.
Still,I think its ok..
Will order again soon,hope I don't get addicted like Eileen is..wahahahahaAAaa..!
--
1509
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment