a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

saturday, 16th Aug 2008

I didn't do much today..So tired,don't know from what..
Must have been the work from yesterday.

Colleagues in the lab went around yesterday taking mass orders for some leg treating chemical for about S$19.90 a set..& S$10 for another 2 bottles of chemical solution.
What it does is when the chemical is dabbed onto the hard skin areas of your hands or feet,it softens those areas,& the pen-like scraping tool helps you to get rid of that hard layer of skin really quickly..
Sounds awesome but I'm so lazy to even do that.oops.

Moving on..
Dear went with us for lunch this afternoon to the coffeshop down the road,along with a corner coffeeshop,minimarts,a turtle soup shop & a prawn mee shop..
Teochew fishball noodles was what we were in for..Quite good!
At about S$3 a bowl,I was quite pleased.Teochew fishball noodles are not actually my favourite because of the seasoned minced meat inside..
But this time,there wasn't any.
The fish balls,fish cake & that thing I can't remember what its called..
Is really good,its not very Q or crunchy like other fishballs with that floury texture..This in fact,is way way more solid..
:)

Dear went out for his appointment soon after,& then to work..
Whereas kor & I attended to cellgroup just now..
Came back feeling just as tired..I need more quality rest..

--
2334
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment