
Sunday, 3rd August 2008
Sunday,another crazy day..
Sometimes I feel so much till my boyfriend could bring me spirits up so high..
& of course,sometimes,he could drive me up the wall..
Like then,I waited for him for so long in Raffles City Shppg Ctr since 9.45am..
No shops were open besides the coffee outlets.
:/
The earliest shop opened was Bally,& gave a shot at two pairs of lovely shoes which I didn't know,were freaking expensive.
Too small for me,so thank goodness..I could find an excused for its fit.hee.
So angry & upset..Gave him a piece of my mind & cried.
He knows best.
Had complimentary tickets from my boss to a Feng Shui for Wealth talk by Joey Yap..
That's what we were late for..It's not important to our lives,but its something one should also respect with towards punctuality.
Pretty interesting & fun to know about our own & our house plus the elements of us & the house & so on..
But I don't take it seriously..So..Close one eye on it,if not,I'd be changing all the positions of beds & tables at home! hee. ;)
The function room was huge & there were sooOO soooOO many people,we only stayed till it was time for lunch & we left to get some grub..
We decided to eat Italian at Menotti's..But as soon as we arrived,we realised that it was Brotzeit instead..Goodness..
I was surprised that Menotti was closed.
But then again,Menotti & Brotzeit are under the same owner.
My 2nd visit,& dear's first..Menu looked the same as when I popped in a year before at Vivo City..
The interior,was rather nice though..Too bad they didn't have any air-conditioning for this German bar & pub..
Was a super hot Sunday afternoon & I was wearing black from head to toe! >.<"




Out of curiousity & being adventurous with food,we shared some sort of a seafood platter for 2..About S$30+,instead of those pork knuckles or German sausages..
It looks amazing but it tastes funny..
The best was the half cooked tuna..AWESOME & its the only thing that was NOT salty at all..
Prawns were seasoned in some salt & vinegar thingy which was salty..
The crab salad was not very fresh,& again..SALTY!
Smoked salmon was ewwwww too salty for me..
I almost died eating the anchovies which were obviously super salty. >.<"
& on the side..Roasted vegetables..about S$5+..
This was a total rip & awfully mislead..
Its nothing roasted at all,& its like we can cook this anytime at home..STIR FRIED!
Seriously I expected better,grilled zuchinnis,red bell peppers,eggplant & so on..
Disappointing..
We skipped their desserts though the nice waiting staff kept raving about 2 of their desserts..Supposed to be their personal favourites..haiz.
I even had my itchy mouth some fish & chips from Chippy at the basement level of the shopping centre..How sad!
Comfort food for me.
In between,we happened to land ourselves into a Spanish boutique which was having a sale after the GSS period..
Almost bought 3 pairs of jeans..Purple,Green,& Mustard Yellow..
Bought 2 pairs of jeans instead..Purple & Green at S$69 each..
Used to cost S$229..Its a great buy..Thanks do dear!
Its the first time he's paying for clothings,a compensation to me for making me wait for so long in the morning too! ;)
thanks deariee~~~The jeans are really nice~! :D
Moved on to another cafe to let dear meet his cousin & have some discussion..
& took some photos of this wine!
It's quite cooL..Gold flakes in the bottle of wine..
Imagine yourself having some house party or a gathering & you want to give a special touch with wine containing gold flakes!!
I've yet to try that..
All I know is that we used to have something like that at home,but my dad gave it away..

Anyways..
Moving on,I was quite pissed at him & his cousin for saying somethings..
& strangely,I was hoping that dear would actually save me but he also agreed & cheered on with his cousin..OMG big mistake..
I walked out on both of them in anger though I loOked like I was playing along..
Haiz.I think men will be men sometimes..Why can't they be more sensitive for a sensitive girl like me..?
We're not 16years old anymore!
Pissed lah.I was pissed & tired & immediately fell asleep in dear's room,not even saying one word to his parents.
So jialat.
I had a lousy start of the morning waiting for him & to end my day like that in disappointment again.This shouldn't even have happened..
Sometimes I feel so much till my boyfriend could bring me spirits up so high..
& of course,sometimes,he could drive me up the wall..
Like then,I waited for him for so long in Raffles City Shppg Ctr since 9.45am..
:/
The earliest shop opened was Bally,& gave a shot at two pairs of lovely shoes which I didn't know,were freaking expensive.
Too small for me,so thank goodness..I could find an excused for its fit.hee.
So angry & upset..Gave him a piece of my mind & cried.
He knows best.
Had complimentary tickets from my boss to a Feng Shui for Wealth talk by Joey Yap..
That's what we were late for..It's not important to our lives,but its something one should also respect with towards punctuality.
But I don't take it seriously..So..Close one eye on it,if not,I'd be changing all the positions of beds & tables at home! hee. ;)
The function room was huge & there were sooOO soooOO many people,we only stayed till it was time for lunch & we left to get some grub..
We decided to eat Italian at Menotti's..But as soon as we arrived,we realised that it was Brotzeit instead..Goodness..
But then again,Menotti & Brotzeit are under the same owner.
My 2nd visit,& dear's first..Menu looked the same as when I popped in a year before at Vivo City..
Was a super hot Sunday afternoon & I was wearing black from head to toe! >.<"
It looks amazing but it tastes funny..
Prawns were seasoned in some salt & vinegar thingy which was salty..
The crab salad was not very fresh,& again..SALTY!
Smoked salmon was ewwwww too salty for me..
I almost died eating the anchovies which were obviously super salty. >.<"
& on the side..Roasted vegetables..about S$5+..
Its nothing roasted at all,& its like we can cook this anytime at home..STIR FRIED!
Seriously I expected better,grilled zuchinnis,red bell peppers,eggplant & so on..
Disappointing..
We skipped their desserts though the nice waiting staff kept raving about 2 of their desserts..Supposed to be their personal favourites..haiz.
I even had my itchy mouth some fish & chips from Chippy at the basement level of the shopping centre..How sad!
Comfort food for me.
In between,we happened to land ourselves into a Spanish boutique which was having a sale after the GSS period..
Almost bought 3 pairs of jeans..Purple,Green,& Mustard Yellow..
Bought 2 pairs of jeans instead..Purple & Green at S$69 each..
Used to cost S$229..Its a great buy..Thanks do dear!
Its the first time he's paying for clothings,a compensation to me for making me wait for so long in the morning too! ;)
thanks deariee~~~The jeans are really nice~! :D
Moved on to another cafe to let dear meet his cousin & have some discussion..
& took some photos of this wine!
It's quite cooL..Gold flakes in the bottle of wine..
I've yet to try that..
All I know is that we used to have something like that at home,but my dad gave it away..
Moving on,I was quite pissed at him & his cousin for saying somethings..
& strangely,I was hoping that dear would actually save me but he also agreed & cheered on with his cousin..OMG big mistake..
I walked out on both of them in anger though I loOked like I was playing along..
Haiz.I think men will be men sometimes..Why can't they be more sensitive for a sensitive girl like me..?
We're not 16years old anymore!
Pissed lah.I was pissed & tired & immediately fell asleep in dear's room,not even saying one word to his parents.
So jialat.
I had a lousy start of the morning waiting for him & to end my day like that in disappointment again.This shouldn't even have happened..

0 comments:
Post a Comment