a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Sunday, 24th Aug 2008

Had little sleep for the past few days,don't feel stable.
Don't know why either..
I'm still ok,just feeling exhausted over nothing!
>.<

The company's d&d on Saturday was not too bad & I seriously embarrassed myself.
Darn!
But still,it was all good fun..
Would post about it in the next entry..

But for now,I only have the energy to blog out yesterday's events..:)

Popped over to the jewellery exhibition with dad to see all the gold & gems available from local to foreign vendors from all over the world.
ALOT of expensive & overpriced things & I realised that alot of stalls didn't seem to have a fixed price of their gems..
Other established companies seem to have already labelled their stuff with prices..
But majority didn't do that..Quite scared,do they charge judging by your face & personality? HAHA.
Sounds dumb I know,but! You might never know..

A few things had caught my eye,but only could afford for a pair of gold leaf earrings..They even had art for sale!
Cute statues..I'm one of them..HEHE.
Abit paiseh to take this,& I didn't stick my chin far out enough.Darn~
& the policewomen were giggling at me..haha..PAISEH man..The statues remind me of other Mao Ze Dong ones in the lobby of The Amara hotel..Oh yes,there was somesort of fashion show going on but it became so boring.

We left by 3pm & had some afternoon snacks's at Gloria Jean's..
& WAH things are really expensive man! We had 2 cups of coffee & 1 beef pie thingy..for about S$10+..
If I didn't have that 1 for 1 drink coupon,then we'd have been ripped off futher.. -.-
It's quite funny going out with dad,everyone stares at me,then at dad..
But its alright,I'm used to getting darted stares for whatever suaku reason.

We passed by some car roadshow & spotted a Nissan GTR R35 on display..
It loOked quite good~Was chatting with Sili earlier on how expensive the car is,plus somebody in our estate drives a white model..
& there he was telling me he has four friends who own that very same car! OMG.
2 white,& 2 black..NICE..But still,quite a rip.

& a new neighbour bought himself an black Audi R8 about a few weeks ago..
FREAKING HOT CAR!!!!!!!!
Didn't have my camera with me,so I searched for a few from the net..
Imagine how awesome the car is in real life,in front of you,that made my jaws drop!
woOO~! hehe..

--
2126
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment