
something new..14th August 2008
Woah so tired!
Spent most of my day at work on training to use a new piece of equipment that the company bought..
No its not the xray thingy on the news that costs a million dollars,but its a simple 3D colour printer that fabricates models & prototypes,in colour! Darn.Its lovely.
I'm so excited to make stuff out of this,provided if I have the time to play with their software & do stuff for the surgeons.
Using cad files & whatever formats..
It's quite a fun thing to use,& its connected to a very user-friendly software..
Simple & self sufficient..
The key to this machine is only the maintainence,cleaning the printer head & so on.. :)
To find out more,visit the ZCorp website..
--
2155
--
Spent most of my day at work on training to use a new piece of equipment that the company bought..
No its not the xray thingy on the news that costs a million dollars,but its a simple 3D colour printer that fabricates models & prototypes,in colour! Darn.Its lovely.
I'm so excited to make stuff out of this,provided if I have the time to play with their software & do stuff for the surgeons.
Using cad files & whatever formats..
It's quite a fun thing to use,& its connected to a very user-friendly software..
Simple & self sufficient..
The key to this machine is only the maintainence,cleaning the printer head & so on.. :)
To find out more,visit the ZCorp website..
--
2155
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment