a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Saturday, 2nd August 2008

Spent my morning waiting for dear to fnish his appointment before we went for our next..! :)

Headed for a CitiGold talk in some sports bar & pub at the Singapore Flyer..
Roads were closed for National Day reheardsals but ironically,carparks were open..
Darn.No thanks to road closure,we had to park at Millenia Walk..
But back to the talk..
Was very interesting,everyone there were obviously Citigold investors & customers..
I had a loop into it with dear & it was my first time attending to their talks.
Pretty interesting,no hardsell,just opening up one's mind..
What's more..Free lunch & free flyer tickets for just listening to the talk.yay~
Planning to go in a few month's time.. :)

Browsed around the grounds of the flyer for a while before we left & stumbled upon this lime green 645 beemer & a black Chrysler I think..
The girls were promoting Super Import Nights coming September..Made friends with the girls & took some pictures before we left,I really don't mind my boyfriend taking photos with racequeens..
Cause' thats their job,to look good & accessorize with the car.

Decided to watch a movie a the cinema near dear's place since we took so long to decide from Marina Square to Suntec City..Our choice..The Mummy 3..Alittle entertaining but quite poor a movie.
I've not watched any of The Mummy movies & this is my first..alot of computer graphics,nice..Some parts funny but over all..Alittle stale in terms of the story line.
I kept thinking that I was watching Red Cliff or something with chinese people in it.
Some of the americans couldn't even speak mandarin properly,& the chemistry between husband & wife in the movie was so fake.
Better to wait for the DVD instead.

Had a simple dinner at the food court & relaxed in his place..& watched the jets make smoke patterns for their National Day rehearsals..Sweet..

--
0019
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment