
wednesday..8th October 2008..
Days at work have been awfully slow.
Alittle disappointed with myself.
But on a better note!
Was notified that I'll be featured in the company's newsletter for being the first dental technician to present a poster in a conference meeting.
Yay~
Way cool.
Credits to my boss actually. :)
Have yet to thank him.
I just found a picture of these chocolates in my camera bought over the weekend.
In fact,dear's dad paid for me on Sunday night when I saw it.
I simply had to grab it! 2 bars for only S$10.. yay~
Dad loved it man.I was so-so with it.
Struggling with that half A4 size bar of chocolate at work instead.
Was at Vivocity with my parents for dinner & shopping at a sale in the Spanish area..
It's closing by this Sunday.Sob.
Anyway! I was pretty disappointed with dinner,wanted to try the claypot laksa which my colleague kept raving about!!! ARGH.
Mum wanted to eat subway sandwhich instead.Darn.
We moved onto shopping which brought me onto a higher note,I bought a red pair of calf leather shoes at S$89! It was 70% off from the Spanish sale area..
Goodness,it was an amazing fit too.
Hee.Last pair,I almost said no,but dad & mum encouraged me to grab!!
Then I bought myself a green overcoat,you could say its like a trenchcoat,but its a very casual one actually.
Machiam going to swim or going to wear at home to keep warm.
Bought on impulse. S$45.
*"*
We then popped over to Ben & Jerry's for some ice-cream..
Purchased a Mix n' Match,its like almost S$14!
YIKES.Everything is super expensive now. :(
The mango sorbet was really good,mum wiped all out in no time on her own..
We also had the Cake Batter and Phish Food.Yum...

I made a quick visit to Watsons before we made our way home..
Chanced upon Terra chips going at 1 for 1..That was a great buy..
One of my favourite chips! :D~
Almost bought 2 bags for my colleagues too,but for now,far too many snacks in the lab! hurhur..
Easy way to get fat.wahahAHhaa..
Well,can't think of anymore to say,will log out now & call it a night!
Ciao & work hard tomorrow,cause' you're gonna play harder during the weekend,right?
;)
--
2247
--
Alittle disappointed with myself.
But on a better note!
Was notified that I'll be featured in the company's newsletter for being the first dental technician to present a poster in a conference meeting.
Yay~
Way cool.
Credits to my boss actually. :)
Have yet to thank him.
I just found a picture of these chocolates in my camera bought over the weekend.
In fact,dear's dad paid for me on Sunday night when I saw it.
Dad loved it man.I was so-so with it.
Struggling with that half A4 size bar of chocolate at work instead.
Was at Vivocity with my parents for dinner & shopping at a sale in the Spanish area..
It's closing by this Sunday.Sob.
Anyway! I was pretty disappointed with dinner,wanted to try the claypot laksa which my colleague kept raving about!!! ARGH.
Mum wanted to eat subway sandwhich instead.Darn.
We moved onto shopping which brought me onto a higher note,I bought a red pair of calf leather shoes at S$89! It was 70% off from the Spanish sale area..
Goodness,it was an amazing fit too.
Hee.Last pair,I almost said no,but dad & mum encouraged me to grab!!
Then I bought myself a green overcoat,you could say its like a trenchcoat,but its a very casual one actually.
Machiam going to swim or going to wear at home to keep warm.
Bought on impulse. S$45.
*"*
We then popped over to Ben & Jerry's for some ice-cream..
Purchased a Mix n' Match,its like almost S$14!
The mango sorbet was really good,mum wiped all out in no time on her own..
We also had the Cake Batter and Phish Food.Yum...
I made a quick visit to Watsons before we made our way home..
Chanced upon Terra chips going at 1 for 1..That was a great buy..
One of my favourite chips! :D~
Almost bought 2 bags for my colleagues too,but for now,far too many snacks in the lab! hurhur..
Easy way to get fat.wahahAHhaa..
Well,can't think of anymore to say,will log out now & call it a night!
Ciao & work hard tomorrow,cause' you're gonna play harder during the weekend,right?
;)
--
2247
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment