a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Did you see that?!?!

Selamat Hari Raya to the malay community out there!
& a Happy Children's Day to all the small & big kids too :D

I'm happy to be home today..I rested lots & uploaded so many back-dated photographs of my outings before my visit to Bangkok!

Caught up with the Newpaper dated 24th September 2008..
Specially for this article..
Do click on it to enlarge & read.My granny & distant uncle are in the paper,& its nothing to do with Fann Wong,the reporter got that wrong.
This is my maternal grandma,nothing to do with dad's side of the family.

Well once again,its good to be home in Singapore..
I miss the english & singlish badly.
It was difficult in thailand with their english.Didn't make good sense in their sentences.

Oh well!
Cheers every one & have a good work day tomorrow.. :D

--
2258
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment