a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

crayzieeeee monday..20th October 2008..

I've worked hard today,my senior's on course & covered some stuff for her..
I realised how much effort I put into everything,including the bits of my work.
Am so proud of myself! :D

Even hitched a ride home from another colleague who saw me leaving the building..
woOhOo! How nice of her!
Got home slightly earlier than per normal and had dinner,then rest.

Did some work for dad just now & I guess dad's disappointed that he didn't get the tender on gbiz website.
Was chatting with Desmond on msn too,sounds playful but quite easy to chat along with.

Hoping that dear calls me again later..But I know he wont..
He just called me last night!
It was great to hear his voice on the line..
Its as if he was just next to me,& I cried with all the things he said to me.
It's like he spoke of wisdom that kids can even understand.
Baby misses dear badly.

Sort of having a beer now along with dad..Perhaps I'll just continue with the tv,beer and chips :)
Quiet Monday night it is!
Tata..

--
2020
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment