a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

killer weekend..part 2 of 2..

Alittle more energised today! Yay~~
But still lazy to do ANYTHING.
That Citibank personal banker is unwell,therefore unable to meet today.
Thank goodness actually,am so lazy today to even go out.

Not even heading out to visit uncle and aunty.
Mum wants us all home for dinner today,lamb chops on the house menu! :D~

Moving on to my part 2 post..
I had only 2 hours of sleep after clubbing and that breakfast with Leon & Limei..
Dad sent me to the east as a kickstart of my day to NTUC Childcare in Tampines..

Got acquainted to my new buddy..
Brought children out to a kids kampong in Pasir Ris..There were fishing activities for them,and introductions of small animals too..
Some parts were quite out of point,but yeah,to get through to the kids,the uncle was funny la.My buddy was quite difficult to handle,but boys will be boys isn't it..



We had a light lunch & sent the kids back to their centre an hour after that for their goodies..Well it was very tiring to look after kids running all over the place,& the darnest things they ask us..

I headed over to Carlton Hotel,changed my clothes and attended a Women's Saavy seminar held by some women's secretariat group thingy in NTUC.
I was super late lor,was there at 3pm & could catch the last talk..
Had a scrumptous high tea and then sat in for their sharing session till 5pm.
Surprisingly,Irene Ang was the host of this event,she's really skinny now..
Same weight as me too!
Overall,I almost slept man.Super drained.

Made my way home & rested my night away.. :)
All is good I guess..I felt good going for the morning's activity..
Time to give back to society instead of taking all the time.

--
1420
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment