a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Happy Deepavali! 27th Oct 2008..

Happy holiday to all! :D

Woke up an hour ago from a 4hour nap..Hadn't slept rather well like that in sometime no thanks to a hangover actually..
I feel much better now compared to this morning where my stomach was SUPER QUEAZY.
Its raining now & the thunder is scaring me to death..haiz.

Had a crazy night at Zouk for ONE with Aldrin session..
Had free entries of up to 8ppl on the guest list & was surprised that the DJ himself settles these reservations via email to us Zoukettes.
But it was really wasted that i used 3 places of the 8 that I requested for.
Expected more friends to go,but I didn't disclose that I was on the guestlist with invites to Zouk.
Some aren't interested in going,or some,paying,simple as that.
This may sound mean but its nothing new,sometimes,you just want to see their reactions when you ask them.
Some just want to see who's going,ask shiok already then say that they're tired.
Most Singaporeans expects a benefit from someone else when someone opens the door to them.& usually..They ask for something in return.Sad isn't it?
I've tried plenty of times & very few reflect positive attitudes..
Gave a pair away to 2 Japanese guys I sat next to outside at the bench though.
Their english was very good,working in a German company!heh.

Anyway..
Initially felt like there was no kick,don't know which DJ was playing since Zouk doors opened but his house vibes got better & better :)
They even hired an indian guy to play their traditional drums as part of some indian song & some tribals songs..Heh,very nice!
A few good familliar tunes too yay~

It was pretty empty for a Sunday night at Zouk,and there were so many malays last night..All appeared from the now defunct MoS and Dbl O,I guess.
With only Raymond and Geraldine and I,and no..I didn't bring my camera,too troublesome to carry with me.
Didn't realise that Raymond drinks so much till now.
I don't know if it fits,were we binge drinking?
Its bad for one's bone health leh. :(

We shared 3 trays of shots and 2 jugs of whiskey dry.S-C-A-R-Y.
Sex on the beach,Illusion,Blowsjobs,Nothing,Apple shooters..
I almost died from drinking so many shots all night from 11.30 to 3am!

I can't stand it,feeling dizzy and queazy again..
Ciao babes..Will post when I'm feeling much better.

--
1651
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment