a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

UH-OH..

Not again..History repeats itself..

Found a log in from my workplace with a latest search today..

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, 1 returning visit

Date Time WebPage
22nd September 2008 16:40:50 sg.search.yahoo.com/search?p=fann ailian&fr=yfp-t-web&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
zuckerlos.blogspot.com/2008/03/stalker-alert.html
7th October 2008 15:37:04 images.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://bp1.blogger.com/_cmc9CR3Ph6E/RmQf6V2aD4I/AAAAAAAAEAo/gDZABwGCP9Q/s320/KIF_3586.JPG&imgrefurl=http://zuckerlos.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html&h=320&w=240&sz=10&hl=en&start=8&sig2=ETaPadWjoLNVZvyMSZANbQ
zuckerlos.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html
14th October 2008 16:44:12 sg.search.yahoo.com/search?p=fann ailian blog&fr=yfp-t-web&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
zuckerlos.blogspot.com/

I don't quite like the look of this.

--
2355
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment