
Monday, 6th October 2008
I was about to blog & post pictures but I realised..
The pictures I wanted to upload are not even on the computer. :(
So I'll mention something else instead..
I just found out that Ministry of Sound in Clarke Quay has closed due to breach in contract.
As of today,MONDAY,6th October 2008.
Sad man!I missed my last chance!
To think I almost went there for Trancemission for Solarstone!!!!!!
My place in the VIP namelist!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........
ARGH.That resulted me for not going cause I lost the mood initially no thanks to me for being so giving to my boyfriend who was dying to net work at St James,and then I decided again to go because somebody was going too,but waiting for that somebody was a chore & then quarelling with my bf spoiled my night & tired me out after all that waiting and my "stealth invisibility mode".
Yeah,how could I be invisible with a group of boys,but visible to everyone else in the compound of St Jame's..
I just don't feel respected sometimes thats all,what's wrong with smilling & saying a simple "hi"?
AM I INVISIBLE?
Typical Singaporeans,& its so unprofessional for "businessmen".
More like businessboys.
My bf another one,I've already ticked him off & another dosage will not be added here.
Can't be bothered to figure that already.
Past is past,thinking about it now is useless & only annoys me.
And I'm not surprised,because I feel very much annoyed right now.
The more I type,the more nonsense will come out of me..
Better not think of anymore unhappy things that happened over the past month.
Time to sleep..
Byebye.
--
2333
--
The pictures I wanted to upload are not even on the computer. :(
So I'll mention something else instead..
I just found out that Ministry of Sound in Clarke Quay has closed due to breach in contract.
As of today,MONDAY,6th October 2008.
Sad man!I missed my last chance!
To think I almost went there for Trancemission for Solarstone!!!!!!
My place in the VIP namelist!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........
ARGH.That resulted me for not going cause I lost the mood initially no thanks to me for being so giving to my boyfriend who was dying to net work at St James,and then I decided again to go because somebody was going too,but waiting for that somebody was a chore & then quarelling with my bf spoiled my night & tired me out after all that waiting and my "stealth invisibility mode".
Yeah,how could I be invisible with a group of boys,but visible to everyone else in the compound of St Jame's..
I just don't feel respected sometimes thats all,what's wrong with smilling & saying a simple "hi"?
AM I INVISIBLE?
Typical Singaporeans,& its so unprofessional for "businessmen".
More like businessboys.
My bf another one,I've already ticked him off & another dosage will not be added here.
Can't be bothered to figure that already.
Past is past,thinking about it now is useless & only annoys me.
And I'm not surprised,because I feel very much annoyed right now.
The more I type,the more nonsense will come out of me..
Better not think of anymore unhappy things that happened over the past month.
Time to sleep..
Byebye.
--
2333
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment