a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

killer weekend..part 1 of 2..

Am dead exhausted,just caught an episode I missed out on Friday,sort of hooked to Skip Beat! series.
They're only at the second episode on national television. :D
D. Gray Man's over,so fast.Haiz.

Had 2 very long days..Yesterday and today..
Work was quite abit of a struggle with 1 of the eye cases on Friday.
Pretty much disappointed in myself because my boss usually gives the same opinions on what I should do to attain what type of effects on colouring.
AND I STILL DONT SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT with the colouring effect.Boohoo. :(
Super emo.I don't know what hit me.
I even cried for a tiny short while after the case was completed.
Sorry to have scared you on that cry baby moment girl. ;)

Moving on,I went home for a nap after dinner,pretty much worn out.
Had to rest for Sarah's party at Dbl O,and wake up real early the next morning.

It was quite messy actually,alot of waiting here & there.
Was there since 1030pm and finally stepped in almost an hour later.
Im surprised with the bits of changes to the place since I've not clubbed there for the past 2years.The drinks came into the picture at almost midnight too,I thought I couldn't survive that night man!
Though I had company from the girls,the music was un-happening at the section we were at..OMG.

Killed time with more photo taking instead.I was dying to walk over to the house music section rather than their pool area where we were seated at.Then again,the ZZZZZZZZZ monster was calling out to me already.

Everyone finally had arrived and sang a birthday song way past midnight..Yeah we got acquainted to a handful.

Cakes were pathetic.
Eventually we did drink,I didn't get high though I was all red,Leon thought I was getting drunk,my friends didn't like house music when we hit the packed dance floor,and we settled for O Bar which was not too bad,but the crowd was full of men on the dance floor.eeks.

Funny thing Sarah's cousin,Steve,tagged along with 4 of us girls to dance & became our "bodyguard" for that time being..keke..
I felt alittle paiseh for pulling him in as a barrier against us & the irritating guys around us..
Something was not right with our eye contacts & him going to dance with us.
Hope I didn't mislead him & make things awkward.
Something not right with him either,I sense that he's quite a...player.. :X

Eventually he scrammed to find Sarah,and the 4 of us on the dance floor were surrounded by guys once again. -.-"
Super cannot make it.We didn't stay there for long.
Plus the airconditioning,full of water condensation dripping down on us & yet the place was still so hot with it at full blast.

So Steve didn't manage to find her when we went back upstairs,MeiLing & I tried our luck with 1 round in the dance floor & was SO tempted to dance with the awesome stuff being played.
Aiyo. In the end we still couldnt find her.
Other friends didn't feel a sense of urgency,the rest disappeared.
Somehow,she re-appeared with her friends.
So odd. So drunk. So difficult to handle her running all over with all the bullish things coming out of her mouth.
Luckily she wasn't so difficult to deal with compared to..HAHA..I will not mention here! :)

Strange.Anyway it was closing time for all that to happen..

Everyone soon made a move soon after all the lights were on..
And the 4 of us stayed behind till we were chased out of the area..
Had some bak kut teh for breakfast + great conversation,& made my way home.Fast.

Sort of enjoyed myself somehow,I was worried to see Leon at this party & it wasn't that bad after all,he wasn't glued anywhere near me for like 80% of the time in the club,so it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would have been.Time sure flies.
It's been 3yrs..

Time to sign out & post again tomorrow..
I'm tired! Need to crash.
--
2120
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment