
Thursday..2nd Oct 2008..
Back to work for me today..
One of those days which was not-so-good.
Stuck in the clinic most of the morning watching what my colleague does.
Had some last minute course on a model printer after lunch..
Stayed back at work to get the urgent things done for tomorrow.
Darn.
A day passed just like that..
But to close it on a better note..
My colleague gave me a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu..
Of all people,its her!AMAZING..
So random of her to ask if i drink..Yeah I used to drink quite a bit actually,thanks to Alvin..
She's kept it away in her cupboard for 14years,partially leaked & evaporated..
I wonder if its still safe to drink?
Will ask dad later..
Left it at work to admire.HAHA.
Yeah suaku lah.I only drank it once when some angmoh guys were at a neighbouring table where..where my friends & I were dancing at in Movida?
I think it was not bad..Well,as far as I could remember lah.
:)
--
2213
--
One of those days which was not-so-good.
Stuck in the clinic most of the morning watching what my colleague does.
Had some last minute course on a model printer after lunch..
Stayed back at work to get the urgent things done for tomorrow.
Darn.
A day passed just like that..
But to close it on a better note..
My colleague gave me a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu..
Of all people,its her!AMAZING..
So random of her to ask if i drink..Yeah I used to drink quite a bit actually,thanks to Alvin..
She's kept it away in her cupboard for 14years,partially leaked & evaporated..
I wonder if its still safe to drink?
Will ask dad later..
Left it at work to admire.HAHA.
I think it was not bad..Well,as far as I could remember lah.
:)
--
2213
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment