
Friday,24th Oct 2008..
Finally the work week is over! :D :D :D
It's been really slow for the past few days..
No matter how hard I rush,I couldn't get the things completed.
Aiyoh.But at the end,I did get some stuff done.
I didn't get something right at the eye clinic again,but this time,I didn't feel so bad about it though my boss commented & gave opinions like any other week.
Why was I feeling so stressed last week that I cried? It's not like he was ticking me off.
So strange.Fatigue I guess? Who knows.
Enough on work..
Had dinner just now with 2 ladies at the Esplanade & made it home in time to watch my anime on tv.
Super tired though.
A friend just reached singapore today for a weekend's stay & sadly,I won't be around tomorrow & sunday.
So we decided to have dinner together,& hung out at the Gluttons Bay for local fare!:D~
We walked around the Esplanade at first,checking out the installations & some shops..



Then it was time for some grub! :D~
Involved in some serious over-eating action..








Then we sat around the waterfront area to enjoy the view,the breeze & chat up..
Till it was time I had to go & call it a night..
Funny thing was to see Joshua earlier cause' he was working for some event at the open theatre area..
& also to see Alvin's friend working at a stall in Glutton's Bay,& not patronising it because he was running a western food stall..
Worst was to run into Alvin who acted like he was on the phone,with his back facing me when we were walking into each other's direction.
I walked away & so did he,& we turned back to take a look at each other..HAHA.
SUPER FUNNY lor..The moment we saw each other,I shouted across out "don't think I didn't see you!!",and walked away whilst he sheepishly said hi to me.
Terribly obvious that his friend called him up!
Alvin's supposed to be in HK anyway since he left a few months back after deciding that he wanted to migrate back to his home.
Wanted to text him & tick him off but I realised I had deleted his number since he left.OOPS.
He did text me half an hour after that though..
I even asked him why didn't he call me up to catch up,he dare say we could catch up that night at the Boiler room.
DANG.I was there at St James on Wednesday night. -.-
Besides,how does one catch up with another in the club?!
Can hardly talk with the live band & loads of liquor lor.
Absolute rubbish.
Abit sian about this because we left on a bad note when he flew to HK,& now he's returned,another bad surprise to run into him.
HAIZ! Alvin ah,what is wrong with you that you aren't telling me?
Sick of his nonsense going on,because there's nothing even going on!
--
2218
--
It's been really slow for the past few days..
No matter how hard I rush,I couldn't get the things completed.
Aiyoh.But at the end,I did get some stuff done.
I didn't get something right at the eye clinic again,but this time,I didn't feel so bad about it though my boss commented & gave opinions like any other week.
Why was I feeling so stressed last week that I cried? It's not like he was ticking me off.
So strange.Fatigue I guess? Who knows.
Enough on work..
Had dinner just now with 2 ladies at the Esplanade & made it home in time to watch my anime on tv.
Super tired though.
A friend just reached singapore today for a weekend's stay & sadly,I won't be around tomorrow & sunday.
So we decided to have dinner together,& hung out at the Gluttons Bay for local fare!:D~
We walked around the Esplanade at first,checking out the installations & some shops..
Involved in some serious over-eating action..
Funny thing was to see Joshua earlier cause' he was working for some event at the open theatre area..
& also to see Alvin's friend working at a stall in Glutton's Bay,& not patronising it because he was running a western food stall..
Worst was to run into Alvin who acted like he was on the phone,with his back facing me when we were walking into each other's direction.
I walked away & so did he,& we turned back to take a look at each other..HAHA.
SUPER FUNNY lor..The moment we saw each other,I shouted across out "don't think I didn't see you!!",and walked away whilst he sheepishly said hi to me.
Terribly obvious that his friend called him up!
Alvin's supposed to be in HK anyway since he left a few months back after deciding that he wanted to migrate back to his home.
Wanted to text him & tick him off but I realised I had deleted his number since he left.OOPS.
He did text me half an hour after that though..
I even asked him why didn't he call me up to catch up,he dare say we could catch up that night at the Boiler room.
DANG.I was there at St James on Wednesday night. -.-
Besides,how does one catch up with another in the club?!
Can hardly talk with the live band & loads of liquor lor.
Absolute rubbish.
Abit sian about this because we left on a bad note when he flew to HK,& now he's returned,another bad surprise to run into him.
HAIZ! Alvin ah,what is wrong with you that you aren't telling me?
Sick of his nonsense going on,because there's nothing even going on!
--
2218
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment