
Quiet Friday..10th October 2008..
Another long day at work,I don't know what to do now since I've washed up & had dinner.
Feeling tired..What's new? I always seem to complain nothing but tired. That's sad.
Stoned at the box & couldn't decide between Somertime Murders,Desperate Housewives,Da Vinci Code,& 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die..
So..I dropped the idea of television & hopped over this lap top instead.
Funny how I have 2 computers in my room on the same table.
It's alittle retarded..Can't wait to throw either 1 away though.
They're both SO OLD.
One's about 10years old already,running on Windows 98'..Isn't it amazing? Yeps,upgrades & maintainence,plus the P4 processor,it still works in rather good shape.
The other..Erm..I can't recall,since Windows XP started out.
The first computer I fiddled with was a Macintosh which dad bought way back when I was in primary school,that was really old school!hoho..
Somehow,we didn't get another Mac & used this MS Dos,Windows blah blah stuff.
Dad mentioned that I should get a new computer again after one dies out,hinting that I get a Mac.
I guess I'll only buy when both dies out.
Technology has rapidly moved on,& I seriously have no idea what's good now.
It's either the iMac which costs about S$3-4K,or that impressive 17" Mac Book Pro..
But seriously its like a rip off,so expensive just for a laptop?! I'd rather take the desktop.
I don't really like laptops though convenient to bring all over the place,BUT!
I've nowhere to bring it to! HAHA.
Like handphones,mp3 players & portable handheld game sets,these gadgets leads us to become anti-social.
Its pretty obvious,at social gatherings you see people fiddling with their phones,games,& laptops..Super turn off man.
Should throw all these things away.
I should get rid of my mp3 players too somehow..Too reliant on portable entertainment with music & videos.
Enough on that.Its odd but,I just thought about work.
*sidetrack* Dear disappeared from my thoughts for the past 4days..& NOW THEN I THINK OF HIM.
WTH?!Was I that caught up with work & fatigue? :(
Reflecting at what I did for work today,was little covered over the entire day?
Why did I stay back for so long?hmz.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm giving myself enough credit for what I do,am I even giving myself credit?!
Especially after that conference in BKK. *stoned*
There's alot of strange energy back at work after I returned from that trip.
Concentrating at what I do,planning mentally what in line to do..
Physical & mental stuff.
I don't know how to describe my type of energy,but I'm giving alot of energy to my work,& yep,I'm drained!
Alot of mixed thoughts.
Pam just text me that her first week of work's been busy.
Im praying for her that she does well man,how bad can it get besides our recession..?
Very bad I guess,especially since she's in the banking line.
Her first proper job after graduation just a month back.
Then again,I hope she gets out of it after a year.
To do something she really likes,like..being in the gym! :)
I don't want to be surrounded by financial planners,advisors,personal bankers..
Very boring.Everything is about MONEY.zzzz..
Everyone is in for the money..Basic pay + commission..
All about money.Nothing new,very boring.
So when they ask me about my progression with work,its like getting down & dirty with technicial details..Big question mark to them in their business-minded heads.
Initially they thought was work was special,then they think its,tough & with a low pay (macham I'm in the finance line?!)
Nothing is easy.There are easy ways out to make big money.
That depends on what you want to do & what risk you're willing to take.
If you don't have that in your head then forget it,thats for me lah.
Dear's in that track,I have no idea what he wants in his career,he simply wants too many things.One of the most ambitious people I've ever known..
Worried that he trips and falls big time man.
I don't mind him falling now since we're young,but can he afford to lose so much in when we grow older?
Anyway.We're all young & ambitious,I'm not THAT ambitious & money hungry..
Perhaps I'm too comfortable with my family which results me into not worrying about money?
But I'm happy with what I'm doing though I'm not paid S$3-S$6K like them..
My mentality is that..
You get the best deal when you get paid for what you love doing. ;)
--
2132
--
Feeling tired..What's new? I always seem to complain nothing but tired. That's sad.
Stoned at the box & couldn't decide between Somertime Murders,Desperate Housewives,Da Vinci Code,& 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die..
So..I dropped the idea of television & hopped over this lap top instead.
Funny how I have 2 computers in my room on the same table.
It's alittle retarded..Can't wait to throw either 1 away though.
They're both SO OLD.
One's about 10years old already,running on Windows 98'..Isn't it amazing? Yeps,upgrades & maintainence,plus the P4 processor,it still works in rather good shape.
The other..Erm..I can't recall,since Windows XP started out.
The first computer I fiddled with was a Macintosh which dad bought way back when I was in primary school,that was really old school!hoho..
Somehow,we didn't get another Mac & used this MS Dos,Windows blah blah stuff.
Dad mentioned that I should get a new computer again after one dies out,hinting that I get a Mac.
I guess I'll only buy when both dies out.
Technology has rapidly moved on,& I seriously have no idea what's good now.
It's either the iMac which costs about S$3-4K,or that impressive 17" Mac Book Pro..
But seriously its like a rip off,so expensive just for a laptop?! I'd rather take the desktop.
I don't really like laptops though convenient to bring all over the place,BUT!
I've nowhere to bring it to! HAHA.
Like handphones,mp3 players & portable handheld game sets,these gadgets leads us to become anti-social.
Its pretty obvious,at social gatherings you see people fiddling with their phones,games,& laptops..Super turn off man.
Should throw all these things away.
I should get rid of my mp3 players too somehow..Too reliant on portable entertainment with music & videos.
Enough on that.Its odd but,I just thought about work.
*sidetrack* Dear disappeared from my thoughts for the past 4days..& NOW THEN I THINK OF HIM.
WTH?!Was I that caught up with work & fatigue? :(
Reflecting at what I did for work today,was little covered over the entire day?
Why did I stay back for so long?hmz.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm giving myself enough credit for what I do,am I even giving myself credit?!
Especially after that conference in BKK. *stoned*
There's alot of strange energy back at work after I returned from that trip.
Concentrating at what I do,planning mentally what in line to do..
Physical & mental stuff.
I don't know how to describe my type of energy,but I'm giving alot of energy to my work,& yep,I'm drained!
Alot of mixed thoughts.
Pam just text me that her first week of work's been busy.
Im praying for her that she does well man,how bad can it get besides our recession..?
Very bad I guess,especially since she's in the banking line.
Her first proper job after graduation just a month back.
Then again,I hope she gets out of it after a year.
To do something she really likes,like..being in the gym! :)
I don't want to be surrounded by financial planners,advisors,personal bankers..
Very boring.Everything is about MONEY.zzzz..
Everyone is in for the money..Basic pay + commission..
All about money.Nothing new,very boring.
So when they ask me about my progression with work,its like getting down & dirty with technicial details..Big question mark to them in their business-minded heads.
Initially they thought was work was special,then they think its,tough & with a low pay (macham I'm in the finance line?!)
Nothing is easy.There are easy ways out to make big money.
That depends on what you want to do & what risk you're willing to take.
If you don't have that in your head then forget it,thats for me lah.
Dear's in that track,I have no idea what he wants in his career,he simply wants too many things.One of the most ambitious people I've ever known..
Worried that he trips and falls big time man.
I don't mind him falling now since we're young,but can he afford to lose so much in when we grow older?
Anyway.We're all young & ambitious,I'm not THAT ambitious & money hungry..
Perhaps I'm too comfortable with my family which results me into not worrying about money?
But I'm happy with what I'm doing though I'm not paid S$3-S$6K like them..
My mentality is that..
You get the best deal when you get paid for what you love doing. ;)
--
2132
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment