a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

My Lion..18th Nov 2008..

It's a happy day,happy ocassion..

Dear is finally home to SGP! :D:D:D
We snacked in Changi airport's Terminal 3,and waited......
Tadaa~ A skinnier & darker Lion.. :P
Sweet of him to help me get the Bombay Saphire for his mum..
And the special Absolut Masquerade edition for me..

Thanks dear..
We had supper with some chicken fare at Boon Tong Kee in Bt Timah..

But I won't be posting on that..My facebook account has too many photographs for me to blog up here,unable to keep up!!

--
2220
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment