
Sunday posT..2nd Nov 2008..
woOohOo! Slack Sunday! Not really actually..
Rush here rush there..Everywhere..
We finally bought ourselves a tv because the current set in the living room broke down.
yAy!
Don't understand why they put it as S$3k when shops are selling it at S$2+K..
To be delivered over on Thursday! yay!!!!!
Moving on,thought of sharing a few pictures taken during my trip to Batam with friends & colleagues plus my brother.. :)
Starting out with A&W on our 2nd day..yay~
Inflation hits Batam too oK..
See the drumstick,SO SMALL.
Even the float seemed different..It's not a scoop of ice-cream anymore,its those soft sorta blends.Cheapo not thick & rich stuff. :/
Donuts were what we snacked on too..Cheap & gooOOod!


Sunset at about 7pm? That was my view..
Mel & Lionel..he's a colleague's son..16yrs old only! We all felt so old.HAHA!
Kor and I..
Oh! Here's a special feature..
I took this photo whilst having lunch at A&W..These 4 local kids smoking like chimneys..
Seems retarded of me steal a shot,but they're very very young.
Am guessing that they're below 10yrs of age..How sad.

Anyways,I didn't intend to put up more,because I've too many photos in 2 days..
For more photo splashes on Batam,click here for my facebook album..
:)
Ciao~
--
1652
--
Rush here rush there..Everywhere..
We finally bought ourselves a tv because the current set in the living room broke down.
yAy!
Don't understand why they put it as S$3k when shops are selling it at S$2+K..To be delivered over on Thursday! yay!!!!!
Moving on,thought of sharing a few pictures taken during my trip to Batam with friends & colleagues plus my brother.. :)
Starting out with A&W on our 2nd day..yay~
See the drumstick,SO SMALL.
I took this photo whilst having lunch at A&W..These 4 local kids smoking like chimneys..
Seems retarded of me steal a shot,but they're very very young.
Am guessing that they're below 10yrs of age..How sad.
Anyways,I didn't intend to put up more,because I've too many photos in 2 days..
For more photo splashes on Batam,click here for my facebook album..
:)
Ciao~
--
1652
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment