a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Friday..14th Nov 2008..

Heya! Time for a new post!

Was out after a loooooooooong day at work with Avan & his big bunch of friends..
He's a person I got to know very long ago from a forum outing..Say..4 or 5years ago..?

Hung out at Orchard Cineleisure & got acquainted to a handful of new faces..
Popped over to Xin Wang HK Cafe for dinner..I myself had a beef hor fun,and a cup of yuan yang tea.
Other folks had tonnes other stuff,but my camera was on a low,& it wouldn't be too nice to take photos of all their foods.

Got along well with 4-5 of them..But didn't really talk to the others..
A total 10 of us watched Madagascar together,& I enjoyed it very much!
Personally preferred this than the first actually..I remembered being very disappointed with the first Madagascar film..

This one had a couple of sub-plots,compared to the previous one with 1 core plot..
Very fun movie for all :D

After that,I didn't stay on for too long a time..Super tired,plus I'm the odd one out of the group..
Seems odd to look at you and look at me without saying a word.
I've had enough yakking for the day :)
Thanks again Avan..

--
0009
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment