
Saturday..15th Nov 2008..
Was out with both my parents to the Omni-Max Theatre in the afternoon to watch Wild Ocean..
It was great! Concession for my parents.oops.
& discount for me because I'm an NTUC member.
NTUC card has so many uses at various places..Very good..& am surprised even available at Omni Theatre!
Am glad to be a member for the past couple of years. :D
So..yups to Jurong we went! The side for Omni Max Theatre loOks like how it was since I was in primary school!
EXACTLY THE SAME.
As for the Science Centre,am not sure..Perhaps I'd visit there some day since my company bought a couple of corporate passes.
Not sure if many of you can recall what this is?
If you can,great!
If you can't..Well..its that simulator that most of us wanted to sit in as a child! haha..Used to be so excited over it.
Now also..Don't really bother to take a ride in it. :)
Any recollection of this place?
Its the place where they screen the films..
I soon realised that no photography was allowed in the theatre,& so I abided by that rule.. :)
The interior of the theatre itself was EXACTLY like how it was when I was a child..!
I wonder if they actually changed the sound system,cause' the volume aired seemed alittle soft to me.Heh.
Well the show toOk no longer than 45minutes..
We headed off to IMM for bits of shopping & dinner..
Spent the most time in Watsons buying various Japanese snacks.. :D :D :D




I love the chocolate mochi the most! :D~
With only 8 pieces in a box & to share with dad,it didn't seem enough..........
--
2258
--
& discount for me because I'm an NTUC member.
NTUC card has so many uses at various places..Very good..& am surprised even available at Omni Theatre!
Am glad to be a member for the past couple of years. :D
So..yups to Jurong we went! The side for Omni Max Theatre loOks like how it was since I was in primary school!
EXACTLY THE SAME.
As for the Science Centre,am not sure..Perhaps I'd visit there some day since my company bought a couple of corporate passes.
Not sure if many of you can recall what this is?
If you can't..Well..its that simulator that most of us wanted to sit in as a child! haha..Used to be so excited over it.
Now also..Don't really bother to take a ride in it. :)
Any recollection of this place?
I soon realised that no photography was allowed in the theatre,& so I abided by that rule.. :)
The interior of the theatre itself was EXACTLY like how it was when I was a child..!
I wonder if they actually changed the sound system,cause' the volume aired seemed alittle soft to me.Heh.
Well the show toOk no longer than 45minutes..
We headed off to IMM for bits of shopping & dinner..
Spent the most time in Watsons buying various Japanese snacks.. :D :D :D
I love the chocolate mochi the most! :D~
With only 8 pieces in a box & to share with dad,it didn't seem enough..........
--
2258
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment