a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

stay home Wednesday..

I'm officially on leave today & still stuck at home,supposed to be out buying balloons to sculpt on Friday's pre-event activities..
But anyway,its rainning very heavily & am still waiting for it to lighten up.

I slept really well again last night,but not as well as the night before which was the best!!! haha..
Imagine sleeping from 7.30pm straight after dinner right till 6.30am the next morning,that was how tired I was on Monday. ;)
Felt bad though,so many people text me,worst was even having a missed call from dear plus all his text messages throughout the night cause' I was dead asleep & he was dead worried.
Am super sorry on that dear,my sincere apologies.

It was the day to commemorate us being together for a year,I meant yesterday..
So that explains the flowers :D

I even went out with Jingyue for dinner at Ma Maison in Central Shopping Center,which was quite a let down to me.
We both ordered some hamburger steak thingy which I quite regret,its just like my mum's cooking,just looks fancier.
Costs S$15-S$17 for that each,&; the escargots costs about S$9.50 for that tray of 6pieces.
Nothing fantastic & its not worth the money.We've had better,I'm sure.
:/
Thank goodness the company of Jingyue & our conversation was good enough to salvage the dinner.
then popped over to TCC for desserts since it wasn't appealing to us at Ma Maison..Right,so over to TCC,the desserts selection had shrunk! AhHHHhhh..
But alright,we tried our a Tiramisu to share,& I had a Mango Yoghurt drink which wasn't nice,not sweet & mango-ey enough.haha.Yes I know I'm demanding. :P

The tiramisu wasn't exciting,but it was the biscotti & the brandied cherries served together with the dessert that made us go crazy!
It's some of the nices brandied-cherries I've ever had.HAHA.yaY~
Made our day,made us felt like drunks for a min or 2..haha..
Awesome lah.. :D

Anyway,the rain's lightened up & time for me get those balloons! ciao for now~~

--
1433
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment