
?!?!?!
I received a call after lunch here at home..
& this was how the conversation was between me & a girl..
me ->hello..
Girl--Hi! you've been selected in our list for a 2weeks complimentary pass at True Fitness!
me ->uh..? 2weeks what..? WAIT! who are you actually looking for..?
G --oh,am I speaking to a Miss Chin Wah?
me ->ERM,that's actually MY DAD! AHHAHAHAHHA..
G -- OH..then how about you,would you be interested in using this 2week pass?
me -> me? nahh..i dont gym. my dad doesn't bother about gym membership anyway. how did you get our contacts btw?
G --its actually a recommendation from our clients who are friends of your dad's..
me ->(not convinced)..my dad's friends?! HA. my dad's so old lor & he doesnt have any friends who use the gym..besides,he goes to the neighbourhood park every morning! HAHAHHAAH..
G --o.....k..
me ->thanks anyway yup! byebye.
Its total bull,what clients friends recommendation..wth? Rubbish.
Can't even get dad's contact info right,MISS?! HAHA..MR lah..Damn funny..
The girl was quite embarrassed on the phone actually,& I think it was a total waste of her time to call me & my family up..
:)
Not a sucker to get their free pass & get hustled all over by sales people to sign up for something I can do without.
--
1210
--
& this was how the conversation was between me & a girl..
me ->hello..
Girl--Hi! you've been selected in our list for a 2weeks complimentary pass at True Fitness!
me ->uh..? 2weeks what..? WAIT! who are you actually looking for..?
G --oh,am I speaking to a Miss Chin Wah?
me ->ERM,that's actually MY DAD! AHHAHAHAHHA..
G -- OH..then how about you,would you be interested in using this 2week pass?
me -> me? nahh..i dont gym. my dad doesn't bother about gym membership anyway. how did you get our contacts btw?
G --its actually a recommendation from our clients who are friends of your dad's..
me ->(not convinced)..my dad's friends?! HA. my dad's so old lor & he doesnt have any friends who use the gym..besides,he goes to the neighbourhood park every morning! HAHAHHAAH..
G --o.....k..
me ->thanks anyway yup! byebye.
Its total bull,what clients friends recommendation..wth? Rubbish.
Can't even get dad's contact info right,MISS?! HAHA..MR lah..Damn funny..
The girl was quite embarrassed on the phone actually,& I think it was a total waste of her time to call me & my family up..
:)
Not a sucker to get their free pass & get hustled all over by sales people to sign up for something I can do without.
--
1210
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment