a warm welcome..

Making change for myself,a new blog! yay~ zuckerlos.blogspot.com is very outdated in terms of the HTML code & now am on..I don't know what.. But anyway,its something new that I'm trying out with! zuckerlos still can be referred for stuff using the search tab.. But if you're hunting for old pictures & info,look harder or just email to ask for anything to fann_al84@yahoo.com.sg Thanks for staying in! :)

What's the problem?!

I'm no tech freak,so I'm reading & applying what I can to this site.. Adapting & putting in new stuff possible to post here.. :)

Wednesday..10th Dec 2008..

Unwell.
Day 3 of food poisoning.
Technically,I was down on Monday afternoon without realising.
Two days of MC,so..I'm stuck at home & have no choice but to blog since I'm all done up with celebrations between dear and I,online shipping for VS and OPI,plus sorting out my financial status to be sure that I have enough on reserve for Christmas shopping.

Thing is,I don't think I have the time for Christmas shopping! DIEEEEEEEE.
Sort of settled something for the family as a whole,something for Mum,myself,and have yet to settle the extras for dad & kor.
As for Lionel..I've thought of something,but don't know if its a waste of money? It's something so small but yet,should I even get that done? Hmz..

Time is running out & I'm too weak to leave the house today.DARN.

--
12noon PM..
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment