
Flea & Easy Sunday..17th Nov 2008..
Made it a point to go for Zouk's flea market like I always do..
Missed out on the Cookie Museum tasting session,I'm so sure I'd buy 2 tins :)
They cookies there are SUPER YUMMILICIOUS! :D~~
heh.Anyway,was in town to meet up with Justin Chiu to hang out at Zouk for a while..
It was pretty crowded at 2.15pm (hell yeah I'm a kiasu Singaporean),cause it opens at 2pm & ends at 7..
Did abit of serious shopping & bought some stuff..
Here's Justin's caps from the same shop.HAHA.I'm amazed I bargained for him cause' he didnt even do so. :P


Didn't realise I can look good with caps too! :D
Well so moving on,I bought myself a bottle of nail colour at S$5,not used before..Considering to wear it really soon,or maybe for my birthday week.

A box of Pocky Brazillian Pudding..Pretty tasty at S$2 for that box. :)

Not forgetting my pair of jeans at S$16,and a tube top of the same price too after bargaining for those 2 items at various stalls.

We stopped over for a drink at the winebar & it felt good to pay so much lesser than what we'd normally do at Zouk. :)
Made our stop-over to Great World City and did abit of shopping in the supermarket.. :D
Its my favourite Kettle chips..
Black sesame seed marshmallows..
And a bag of chocolates for dear's family to snack on..


Wah the chocs were good man!
And I realised how expensive they were after opening the bag. -.-
about 70 to 80cents per piece,from the supermarket?! i expected cheaper actually.HAHA.
Saw this cool yard-long Walkers box..& decided to have a go with a shot at it.
After posting it up in facebook,the response was either on the box or the dress.HAHA.
I realised yeah,the dress was quite nice too.But alittle difficult to wear,so..Claire,I decided not to get you that dress,but something else you might miss very much in Singapore! ;)
Anyways this is another of the dinners I had with dear's family when he isn't around..
To Jack's Place at BPP..
I seriously didn't like their escargots,damn freaking short-cut.
Preparation was cooked with butter,but the garlic was then placed on top before serving.
Pre-fried garlic,that is. eeks.

I had a fire steak,which was literally on fire after the guy poured a shot of whiskey over my steak.
Became black as this..Still,it was not too bad.I ain't complaining..
Just after dinner,we were hunting around Royal Sporting house to get slippers for dear's sister,Amanda..
Well yeah we eventually bought the same pair,same size,just different colours! haha..
What a coincidence lor..

The cherry on top of it all was that his parents bought the slippers for me,instead of me paying for myself.
How nice.. :)
--
2122
--
Missed out on the Cookie Museum tasting session,I'm so sure I'd buy 2 tins :)
They cookies there are SUPER YUMMILICIOUS! :D~~
heh.Anyway,was in town to meet up with Justin Chiu to hang out at Zouk for a while..
It was pretty crowded at 2.15pm (hell yeah I'm a kiasu Singaporean),cause it opens at 2pm & ends at 7..
Did abit of serious shopping & bought some stuff..
Here's Justin's caps from the same shop.HAHA.I'm amazed I bargained for him cause' he didnt even do so. :P
Didn't realise I can look good with caps too! :D
Well so moving on,I bought myself a bottle of nail colour at S$5,not used before..Considering to wear it really soon,or maybe for my birthday week.
A box of Pocky Brazillian Pudding..Pretty tasty at S$2 for that box. :)
Not forgetting my pair of jeans at S$16,and a tube top of the same price too after bargaining for those 2 items at various stalls.
We stopped over for a drink at the winebar & it felt good to pay so much lesser than what we'd normally do at Zouk. :)
Made our stop-over to Great World City and did abit of shopping in the supermarket.. :D
Its my favourite Kettle chips..
Black sesame seed marshmallows..
And a bag of chocolates for dear's family to snack on..
And I realised how expensive they were after opening the bag. -.-
about 70 to 80cents per piece,from the supermarket?! i expected cheaper actually.HAHA.
Saw this cool yard-long Walkers box..& decided to have a go with a shot at it.
I realised yeah,the dress was quite nice too.But alittle difficult to wear,so..Claire,I decided not to get you that dress,but something else you might miss very much in Singapore! ;)
Anyways this is another of the dinners I had with dear's family when he isn't around..
To Jack's Place at BPP..
I seriously didn't like their escargots,damn freaking short-cut.
Preparation was cooked with butter,but the garlic was then placed on top before serving.
Pre-fried garlic,that is. eeks.
I had a fire steak,which was literally on fire after the guy poured a shot of whiskey over my steak.
Became black as this..Still,it was not too bad.I ain't complaining..
Just after dinner,we were hunting around Royal Sporting house to get slippers for dear's sister,Amanda..
Well yeah we eventually bought the same pair,same size,just different colours! haha..
What a coincidence lor..
The cherry on top of it all was that his parents bought the slippers for me,instead of me paying for myself.
How nice.. :)
--
2122
--

Yea,that pocky flavor is pretty tasty.