
Sunday..7th Sept 2008..
I had a long day today,& I remembered only a few hours ago that today is the day!
I mean,it's my grandfather's 10th year death anniversary...
Wanted to ask kor if we wanted to go to the cemetary together but we forgot all about it.AIYOH!!!!!!!
-.-
10years since he left,how fast time has passed..
Went out after lunch with dad & kor to Funan I.T. mall,was quite shocked to see portable hard disks with huuuuge capacities of up to 1.5TB!!
Kor ended up buying 750GB cause it was going at a really good price.. :D
Bought a couple of anime movies like Macross the Movie (yeah I know its SUPER OLD..),The Girl Who Leapt Through Time,and Paprika..
Actually I've watched the latter 2 movies,but I want to watch again,can forget about waiting to see it on the free-to-air television channels..
So..DVD spree! :)
Don't know why I felt so exhausted within Funan itself,but we moved onto the stuffy Gramaphone shop,was quite disappointed again cause' I still couldn't find that D.Gray Man OST..volumes 1 & 2!! :/
I finally parted from dad & kor after that,and made my way down to dear's place to see his parents for dinner..
Bought a Polar chocolate butter cake from West Mall..
Costs about S$18..Tasted gooOood..I had two slices,so did auntie!
Cakes like these with such a price tag isn't very common to me,I usually end up with cakes that have LOTS of cream in it.ew.
But anyway,we went out for the rest of the evening & uncle taught me how to use his GPS! :D
It's a very handy gadget for people who can't locate plenty places..
Alittle noisy as it tells you where to turn & how long the distance is left to go..
Plus the part on speed reduction! haha..But we weren't speeding!! >.<"
Headed to near Great World City,& then headed to Ngee Ann City to window shop..
So many things actually caught my eye,but everything was just too DARN EXPENSIVE!
Like 2 jackets I saw,selling at S$355 each?!
A blouse & a top,at S$165 and S$279 respectively.
I think its overpriced man.Forget it!
For another moment,I thought both auntie & uncle would be taking a look at mooncakes,but I was wrong,they weren't interested in them at all! yikes.
& they told me not to buy any as they don't have a habit of buying & receiving,waste $$ they say..
In short,they aren't the traditional type of uncles & aunties around.. :)
Mum was quite happy to hear that,cause' mum doesn't like the idea that dear buys for my family,& I have to buy back in return..blah blah for the rest of our lives,waste $$..
So..Alright,everything's clear now..
We decided that it was time for dinner & stumbled upon this Romankan Yokohama Cafe located in the Basement 2,near the pharmacy and GNC..
It was almost packed & decided to sit at the counter area instead of waiting for a table..
It's a really tiny diner with a limited menu of katsu rice dishes..
So whilst waiting for our food..
Uncle took some photos of aunty & I using her handphone..It's really good!
As good as using a normal digital camera! (My apologies to sounding sua ku,but my handphone doesn't produce such clear pictures..)


So here's our food..
I can't remember what the names are for the dishes..
Except for my katsu curry set..
Everything costs S$15 per set,& theres no added service charge as it's already calculated in the cost.

I felt like I had overeaten with that set alone,was quite good actually,I enjoyed the food..
Moved onto gelato for desserts & then walked around again,but the shopping center was SUPER cold,I couldn't stand it,plus with my rum & raisins gelato?!Not very helpful.haha..
After sometime,they sent me home..With the fun use of uncle's GPS! :D
I'm starting to be a fan of this GPS machine,its better than using the ones in the handphone as you don't need to pay any data fees from any service provider.. :)
--
0013
--
I mean,it's my grandfather's 10th year death anniversary...
Wanted to ask kor if we wanted to go to the cemetary together but we forgot all about it.AIYOH!!!!!!!
-.-
10years since he left,how fast time has passed..
Went out after lunch with dad & kor to Funan I.T. mall,was quite shocked to see portable hard disks with huuuuge capacities of up to 1.5TB!!
Kor ended up buying 750GB cause it was going at a really good price.. :D
Bought a couple of anime movies like Macross the Movie (yeah I know its SUPER OLD..),The Girl Who Leapt Through Time,and Paprika..
Actually I've watched the latter 2 movies,but I want to watch again,can forget about waiting to see it on the free-to-air television channels..
So..DVD spree! :)
Don't know why I felt so exhausted within Funan itself,but we moved onto the stuffy Gramaphone shop,was quite disappointed again cause' I still couldn't find that D.Gray Man OST..volumes 1 & 2!! :/
I finally parted from dad & kor after that,and made my way down to dear's place to see his parents for dinner..
Bought a Polar chocolate butter cake from West Mall..
But anyway,we went out for the rest of the evening & uncle taught me how to use his GPS! :D
It's a very handy gadget for people who can't locate plenty places..
Plus the part on speed reduction! haha..But we weren't speeding!! >.<"
Headed to near Great World City,& then headed to Ngee Ann City to window shop..
So many things actually caught my eye,but everything was just too DARN EXPENSIVE!
Like 2 jackets I saw,selling at S$355 each?!
A blouse & a top,at S$165 and S$279 respectively.
I think its overpriced man.Forget it!
For another moment,I thought both auntie & uncle would be taking a look at mooncakes,but I was wrong,they weren't interested in them at all! yikes.
& they told me not to buy any as they don't have a habit of buying & receiving,waste $$ they say..
In short,they aren't the traditional type of uncles & aunties around.. :)
Mum was quite happy to hear that,cause' mum doesn't like the idea that dear buys for my family,& I have to buy back in return..blah blah for the rest of our lives,waste $$..
So..Alright,everything's clear now..
We decided that it was time for dinner & stumbled upon this Romankan Yokohama Cafe located in the Basement 2,near the pharmacy and GNC..
Uncle took some photos of aunty & I using her handphone..It's really good!
As good as using a normal digital camera! (My apologies to sounding sua ku,but my handphone doesn't produce such clear pictures..)
I can't remember what the names are for the dishes..
Except for my katsu curry set..
Everything costs S$15 per set,& theres no added service charge as it's already calculated in the cost.
Moved onto gelato for desserts & then walked around again,but the shopping center was SUPER cold,I couldn't stand it,plus with my rum & raisins gelato?!Not very helpful.haha..
After sometime,they sent me home..With the fun use of uncle's GPS! :D
--
0013
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment