
Saturday, 6th Sept 2008..
Saturday is almost over,I hadn't posted for days..
I'm trying to make it an alternate day thing to post up.. :)
Came back from YWAG just now,alittle mentally drained.
Had a great lunch which mom cooked today,2 fresh pomfrets from I don't know where..
Don't know if anyone would believe that dad bought these two fishes for S$6?
Forget about eating at a restaurant man! hehe..
The weeks' been long & didn't have sufficien't sleep,had an afternoon nap just now though,isn't good enough.
Been fasting from Mon to Thurs almost like a muslim..Lost quite abit of weight..
Spent my Tuesday evening out with my brother to watch Wall-E,was a very cute movie!
I initially had such a hard time asking somebody out to watch with me as most have seen the show & I almost watched it on my own,then I remembered my brother. :P
Took a few photos after the movie..
Kor didn't want to take,but I felt its so cute..
Took a photo of him in the bus instead..
With my mooncakes! HAHA.
Bought a green tea & berries moncake,and a blueberry cheesecake mooncake..
Made & brought into SGP from KL,it was really good..
Wednesday was another day..Went out to meet Dylan for dinner & desserts..
Waited for him for so long,wanted to hitch a ride on his bike but it was raining.
Went into 2am for a drink whilst waiting..Slouched & almost fell asleep..
Guess I waited for about an hour,almost died inside of boredome,& the owner wasn't around either.Aiyoh.
Was stoning at the menus,it's been changed!
Two seperate ones,a food list & a drink list..
A dessert or 2 have been removed though..
Bored bored boreD!
Wells,my friend finally arrived & I was too lazy to move out after my Yuzu tea..
Decided to dine-in for desserts first then have dinner..yAy~
We shared a warm chocolate tart served with blood-orange sorbet..
I think the recipe's changed & the crust wasn't very nice as before..I can't tell if the viscous chocolate in the tart was as good as before though..
But the blood-orange sorbet seemed even better!
Loved it..Wished the scoop had been bigger.HAHA..
We also shared a Toffee Pudding,as recommended by one of the staff..
Waited for about 20mins to get it as it was fresh from the oven! :D
A great recommendation it was..
Toffee pudding served with custard & toffee sauce..With pomegranate sorbet..
& a whisky jelly..
The toffee was very fragrant & not overwhelming in terms of taste,I liked it..
The dude said it reminded him of those cakes used for prayer..AIYOH.
Almost fainted when I heard that..HAHA.Its quite far from it lor. -.-"
The custard with the toffee sauce was really good!!
As for the pomegranate sorbet,I preferred the blood-orange :D
Shocker was the small whisky jelly..
It looked like nothing & tasted like nothing when I popped alittle of it into my mouth..
But as I chewed on it like a gummy candy,the flavour of the whisky jelly packed a punch into my mouth..VERY NICE..
Wondering if I should have it again next week..
Cause' I ordered a box of mooncakes..:D
See how yeah?
It was still raining anyways,we walked over to Crystal Jade for some noodles & soup..
I didn't take any photos of dinner..Wasn't feeling super hungry actually.
Must have been the fasting.
Moved on to the coffee bean & chatted so long like there was no work on the following day!
My eyes were so exhausted from so much of the bright lights in the coffee bean.
Serious chatting & gossips,quite hilarious..
I'm glad we met up since I last saw him last year at Demsey with Jeffrey & Winnie..
Finally decided to take a cab home since it was almost midnight,& I called it a day..
More to be continued in my next post..Do check for updates! :)
Night..
--
2340
I'm trying to make it an alternate day thing to post up.. :)
Came back from YWAG just now,alittle mentally drained.
Had a great lunch which mom cooked today,2 fresh pomfrets from I don't know where..
Forget about eating at a restaurant man! hehe..
The weeks' been long & didn't have sufficien't sleep,had an afternoon nap just now though,isn't good enough.
Been fasting from Mon to Thurs almost like a muslim..Lost quite abit of weight..
Spent my Tuesday evening out with my brother to watch Wall-E,was a very cute movie!
I initially had such a hard time asking somebody out to watch with me as most have seen the show & I almost watched it on my own,then I remembered my brother. :P
Took a few photos after the movie..
Took a photo of him in the bus instead..
Bought a green tea & berries moncake,and a blueberry cheesecake mooncake..
Made & brought into SGP from KL,it was really good..
Wednesday was another day..Went out to meet Dylan for dinner & desserts..
Waited for him for so long,wanted to hitch a ride on his bike but it was raining.
Went into 2am for a drink whilst waiting..Slouched & almost fell asleep..
Was stoning at the menus,it's been changed!
Two seperate ones,a food list & a drink list..
Bored bored boreD!
Decided to dine-in for desserts first then have dinner..yAy~
We shared a warm chocolate tart served with blood-orange sorbet..
But the blood-orange sorbet seemed even better!
Loved it..Wished the scoop had been bigger.HAHA..
We also shared a Toffee Pudding,as recommended by one of the staff..
Waited for about 20mins to get it as it was fresh from the oven! :D
Toffee pudding served with custard & toffee sauce..With pomegranate sorbet..
& a whisky jelly..
The toffee was very fragrant & not overwhelming in terms of taste,I liked it..
The dude said it reminded him of those cakes used for prayer..AIYOH.
Almost fainted when I heard that..HAHA.Its quite far from it lor. -.-"
The custard with the toffee sauce was really good!!
As for the pomegranate sorbet,I preferred the blood-orange :D
Shocker was the small whisky jelly..
It looked like nothing & tasted like nothing when I popped alittle of it into my mouth..
But as I chewed on it like a gummy candy,the flavour of the whisky jelly packed a punch into my mouth..VERY NICE..
Wondering if I should have it again next week..
Cause' I ordered a box of mooncakes..:D
See how yeah?
It was still raining anyways,we walked over to Crystal Jade for some noodles & soup..
I didn't take any photos of dinner..Wasn't feeling super hungry actually.
Must have been the fasting.
Moved on to the coffee bean & chatted so long like there was no work on the following day!
My eyes were so exhausted from so much of the bright lights in the coffee bean.
Serious chatting & gossips,quite hilarious..
I'm glad we met up since I last saw him last year at Demsey with Jeffrey & Winnie..
Finally decided to take a cab home since it was almost midnight,& I called it a day..
More to be continued in my next post..Do check for updates! :)
Night..
--
2340

0 comments:
Post a Comment